Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • online watch stores
  • ThePerfectKiss

looking for a reputable online watch store, looking to purchase Tag F1
    and want to avoid fakes rip offs etc

skiboy
    Free Member

you mad ?,

Go to a decent jeweller, beaverbrooks, frazer hart, goldsmiths, leslie davis or something similar, i would certainly not buy a quality branded watch online or you will end up with a fake,

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, how’re you going to know it fits?

chewkw
    Free Member

Try this one from the Far East as he is well known on watch forum.

This site by Roachman

I was going to order a Seiko watch from him but found one in Durham a while back within my budget.

🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Be very wary of online purchases! Not sure of tags standing regarding the registering/warranty etc

IanW
    Free Member

Jura watches? Most of them are on line outlets of bricks and mortar shops. No more risky than buying anything alse on line.

richcc
    Free Member

Tag outlet at MacArthur Glen in York or Bicester? Otherwise go into jewellers with your bargaining trousers on. Jeweller should move on price of a Tag

thatscold
    Free Member

Tag are very strict about their retailers selling online, so if you do find a Tag online it is unlikely to be from an authorised dealer.

As mentioned, you should be able to 10% off in most of the high street jewellers (Beaverbrooks, Goldsmiths, Fraser Hart etc). Just ask. 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

Watches.co.uk or Blowers, dunno if blowers will have F1s though.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I’ve heard good things about Jura.

Alternatively just ask for a discount at a high street jeweller. If they offer interest free credit they’ll give at least 10% off for cash without blinking.

billysan
    Free Member

Ive had issues with buying from Jura before. I have bought a Bell & Ross and a Ball watch from them. Had tried both models in shops in Dubai so knew they fitted etc. Both had rubber straps too so fitting was not an issue. On both occasions however Jura supplied the wrong watch, after promissing me that they would supply the exact spec and model I wanted.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

You would be mad buying a watch like that online – what happens if you get problems? Go to a couple of jewellers with sensible online prices and bargain like hell. You should be able to get 20% easily

joolsburger
    Free Member

F1’s are remarkably expensive for what they are. I wouldn’t spend that kind of cash on a quartz watch. But as others have said best off going to the high street for peace of mind.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘online watch stores’ is closed to new replies.