Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • On Saturday I Shall be Jumping to my Death….
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

Well I will if the 'chute doesn't open.

I'm doing a sponsored sky dive for Bliss the premature and sick baby charity they are such a worthy cause helping out those that are simply two small to help themselves. I'm sure there are a few on here that will have been affected by what Bliss aim to help with.

I am obviously writing this so you will sponsor me however I know you are a cynical lot so I will provide you with answers two your excuses. You will not be paying for me to go on a jolly the jump is all brought and paid for and all the money goes to Bliss and a small amount to Just Giving (site host). You can pay straight from your bank card or by paypal so no excuse there.

Every little helps so if you only have 50p left over in your paypal account then donate that. If your feeling flush then donate as much as you wish. Nobody will think your tight for only donating £5 or even 73p its all a donation and it all helps.

I understand that some people have preferred charity's that they give to and wont donate to others and that's fair enough but that is the minority of you. The rest can dust off their wallets and forget about that Yumeya chain and just buy a HG73 (as that's all you really need) and donate the remaining £40 to a worthy cause.

So please click on my username to visit my Just Giving page.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Which DZ are you going to?

I_Ache
    Free Member

We are going to BPS Langar up by Nottingham.

anokdale
    Free Member

Good effort, remember feet and knees together slight bending at the knees, elbows tucked in chin on chest and dont reach for the ground with your feet.

Its a good landing if you get up and walk away.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Shameless bump

I_Ache
    Free Member

bump

I_Ache
    Free Member

bump again

Onzadog
    Free Member

I did a few jumps at Langer. You're going to love it!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Hope so really looking forward to it. Never done anything like it before but strangely Im more concerned about my trip to UK Bikepark next week.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘On Saturday I Shall be Jumping to my Death….’ is closed to new replies.