Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • OK Who order this crappy weather for the weekend
  • trout
    Free Member

GRRRR. nice all week and the return of the bloody snow for the days off work .
    Bet mondays nice too

ken_shields
    Free Member

Was going to go out for a road ride this morning but absolutely lashing (no snow tho) it down so Asda here I come 🙁

epicsteve
    Free Member

Was intending going out on the mountain bike but the current horizontal snow has me thinking turbo trainer.

firestarter
    Free Member

I did as on Thursday I took off my ice tyres from my fixie and my big snow ones off my baby pug 🙁

ton

like the arctic in leeds.
    i am off dog walking and daughter and grandaughter sledging.

snowtastic

tk46hal
    Free Member

I live on the tops of Halifax! I went to bed last night and woken up to 6 inches of snow. Looks wet though and should be gone for the Sunday morning ride! Fingers crossed!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Well **** it – I’m going out anyway. Wish me luck…

IanMunro
    Free Member

No snow round here, but an ocean of rain is still in the process of falling.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Hissing it down in Londinium.. Looks like its th gym for me today.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Thats why ive booked next wed off! Nice quiet empty trails. Yay!

oldgit
    Free Member

pouring down here, it’s so bad I’m…………….fitting crud catchers! yes it’s that bad.

oldgit
    Free Member

Off any minute now….

just ermmmm…….

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I ordered it on Tuesday, was meant to come Special Delivery on Wednesday morning via Royal Mail. I should’ve known it’d be late.

Del

snigger. brilliant sunshine here in the sunny sw.
    shall i go for a ride?….
    😀

takisawa2

I was like a drowned rat after my run this morning. Glad I rode yesterday afternoon, Cannocks Monkey was quite dry.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Wasn’t too bad once I got out – snow had stopped falling and what was on the ground wasn’t any realy impedement. Still windy though.

oldgit
    Free Member

The ground was so wet it wasn’t to bad if that makes sense?
    More like brown water than mud.
    It stopped raining when I got back in my road 👿

Loading up with inner tubes for Sundays road ride, just have this bad feeling.

forge197
    Free Member

last two weekends been really nasty at least one day, so been doing 1 day on the bike and one day gym, know how you feel, as each Monday as been lovely!!

This weekend managed a ride this am rain at start and dry at end, and tomorrow looks ok so looks like I will get the double ride in this weekend 🙂

jam-bo

Glorious day in Devon today. Sunny, warm, really feels like spring is springing…

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

yep, same warm sunniness in west cornwall too. had house windows open all afternoon to get some fresh air in and all day could easily have worn shorts.

Northwind

I’ve chosen the right weekend to hurt my foot :mrgreen:

trout
    Free Member

Bog off you sunny lot this is the miserable weather thread not the gloating good weather thread 😈

Ambrose

Great on the Gower today. A bit of sea mist, thats all. And some proper sunshine too. Two out of three of us were in shorts and shirts, I stripped down to my bibs, with rolled uo legs and was roasting. Spring has finally (I hope) sprung in South Wales 🙂

mogrim

Pissing down all day in Sunny Spain (at least the central bit of it), hope it will cheer up tomorrow but the forecast’s not promising 🙁

Still, managed a quick hour-long blast yesterday afternoon, bit muddy but shorts weather which was nice.

crispybacon
    Free Member

I’m going to complain too. Over the years I’ve spent a small fortune on Winter clothing so I can enjoy my bike riding but today I didn’t need any of it. It’s just not fair you can’t reply on anything these days including the great British Winter.

Look how bad the conditions were in Devon 😥

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Completely underestimated how blinking cold it was up above Macc this afternoon. Also don’t think it was such a good idea taking the best road bike out (instead of the salt encrusted crosser that’s done such sterling work this winter) given the ice and snow at the sides of the road in places.

Cornwall – pah! 😉 You lucky sod.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘OK Who order this crappy weather for the weekend’ is closed to new replies.