Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Ok, those "Bum-bags"
  • popstar
    Free Member

So after that infamous football hooligans shenanigans I spotted Bum-bags trending at N1 on eBay. These days trend cooled off, and I started to wonder … why do I need to buy one?

Opened up bottle of Prosseco it’s Friday ffs, and see missus come joining me with fanny looks.

Obviously I knock google play out and check sex-o-meter app … and it all clicked, get Bum-bag strap it on, place phone in and compete against your mates = win!

Friday gonna be good, puzzle solved.

rOcKeTdOg

You sure it’s prosecco in there?

YoKaiser
    Free Member

😆

popstar
    Free Member

In description it says … measurements of Moans Per Hour. The thing is, she moans every day for so long, what’s the point to measure it?

Going to bed now, had enough of this stupidity.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Please make sure you revisit the thread when sober.

TheFlyingOx

Marvellous. This is like Borroughs “Naked Lunch” re-imagined for the modern day cyclist/internet forum dweller.

10/10, eagerly awaiting the next installment.

theotherjonv

I’m sure there’s a sentence in there but I’ll be damned if I can see it.

I think he’s worn his bum bag out, been mistaken for a Russian, and been repeatedly hit in the head by a MMA fighter with a plastic chair.

Does your missus often give you fanny looks? Is that an N1 trend word for flashing?

scaredypants

doods, 🙄 all the hip folk are doing this – wearing an accelerometer during sexytimes and then posting on stravulva

it’s called fannypacking

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Obviously

jambalaya
    Free Member

fannypacking

In this instance the Americans have the best use of language, its not a Bum Bag it’s a Fanny Pack

bigblackshed

atlaz
    Free Member

You sure it’s prosecco in there?

Please make sure you revisit the thread when sober.

Nah, that’s just how he speaks. I know him, it’s about the same in person.

DrP

I get this thread less than I do the bitcoin one…

DrP

CountZero

So after that infamous football hooligans shenanigans I spotted Bum-bags trending at N1 on eBay. These days trend cooled off, and I started to wonder … why do I need to buy one?

Opened up bottle of Prosseco it’s Friday ffs, and see missus come joining me with fanny looks.

Obviously I knock google play out and check sex-o-meter app … and it all clicked, get Bum-bag strap it on, place phone in and compete against your mates = win!

Friday gonna be good, puzzle solved.
    Anyone know if Google Translate will work on this?
    Cos I is confused.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ok, those "Bum-bags"’ is closed to new replies.