Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Octavia Experts advise on this please.. (The car of STW)
  • monkey_boy
    Free Member

I know this is the default STW car, went to look at the below earlier today.

It’s one owner, full service history and was an ex fleet insurace reps car and all motorway miles, it seemed clean the only thing were the front tyres were a bit dodgy and i’d say only a couple hundred miles left on them.

Does this price seem ok, we need a new car as the wife going back to work after maternity soon and it seems to tick all the boxes and has lots of kit and space for baby bits.

OCTI

cheers

Harry_the_Spider

Some bugger will have that now you’ve posted the link!

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

I’d haggle and see if the dealer will sort the tyres for you.

bi6al
    Free Member

there was a problem on some octavias with the wheel alignment angles from the factory resulting in poor tyre wear, the rear tyres also suffer at the insides hop over to briskoda and all your worries will be answered

monkey_boy
    Free Member

cheers all, do you reckon the mileage for the price is ok?

we only do about 7k miles a year anyway.

djglover
    Free Member

Overpriced according to whatcar, by about 700 quid, more given the tyres. Also if the cambelt hasn’t been changed then that will need doing so its going to cost you about £500 to get it roadworthy. Id be paying no more than £5800 for it in that state…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Octavia Experts advise on this please.. (The car of STW)’ is closed to new replies.