Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Oakley glasses help, which come with clear lenses?
  • swisstony
    Free Member

After years of cheap glasses the false economy penny has finally dropped so i'm looking at a pair of Oakleys. The problem is i only want clear lenses and i can only find the m frames that come with clear and i don't like them, the other option i can see is getting flak jackets and buying additional clear lenses but that makes expensive glasses even more expensive??

ta

clubber
    Free Member

Buy a second hand set, sell the lense, buy a clear one. Not many actually come with clear lenses.

swisstony
    Free Member

good idea though a bit weary of s/h due the amount of fakes about?

clubber
    Free Member

Fair point but IME, M-frames are less fake prone simply because they're not 'fashion' glasses. Just buy some off someone on here (or maybe you'll be able to find a frame only) that you trust and add a clear lens for £30.

Jase
    Free Member

Just get a custom version of Flak Jackets which any Oakley dealer can supply, choose any combination you like (inc clear lens).

Check out Steptoes for what I mean: http://www.steptoes.co.uk/oakley-custom_ZnJhbWU9Rmxhay1KYWNrZXQ.ghtml

swisstony
    Free Member

thanks Jase, that's what i'm after

unsponsored
    Free Member

Flaks, Half jackets. if bought as an array they'll have clear lenses as part of the package. If not I think they run at about £20 or so.

carlosg
    Free Member
    Houns

As Jase said, just order a custom pair, have a play round with options on the Oakley UK website

Amos
    Free Member

YGM

Cheers Mat

fontmoss
    Free Member

think justablur has some m frames going? could sell the lens as said and get a clear one from steptoes. im getting some off him with clear and persimmon lenses

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Oakley glasses help, which come with clear lenses?’ is closed to new replies.