Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nukeproof
  • thebadabing

My bro is after his first full suspension bike moving from a orange crush, I’ve seen this on offer:

http://www.ubyk.co.uk/m/product.php?CI_ID=20555

What do you think?? Good deal?? reviews are ok (from what I can find), price looks ok, spec ok-ish besides the forks.

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Id say keep looking there may be better options available as there are sales going on every where. I have seen a few and my first impressions were that I wasnt really that impressed. But thats just me, I am sure there are loads of happy Nukeproof owners out there.

I’ve just got a bike from Pauls Cycles, my 4th from them over the years and they have some great deals on, give them a whirl.

thebadabing

Yea, my mate just got a trigger from there. Awesome deal. Forgot to take a look, some how they’ve got cannondales so cheap

eltonerino
    Free Member

I had a test ride of the new mega and Vitus sommet recently. I preferred the sommet over the mega, but there wasn’t much in it.

psycorp
    Free Member

I loved my 2013 Mega AM. Rode great for a big bike and it was one of the best bikes I’ve ever had. Never had a single issue with it either.

thebadabing

I’ve got a transition patrol but not sure my bro needs a 160mm bike. Saying that, it does it all so maybe the cannondale Jekyll at Paul’s cycles is the answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof’ is closed to new replies.