Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • NPS @ Cannock – Results And Pictures Here
  • robcrayton
    Free Member

Rob Crayton Photography

So other than the rain and mud what did people think of the event and the course?
    Rob

neilb67
    Free Member

Snakebite Jnr on his way to winning more than his old man ever has…. 😀

robcrayton
    Free Member

I know I think he took second Neil.

neilb67
    Free Member

Yes he did. Daves never seen one of those medals that close up….

Is my 705 in mate..?

Del.
    Free Member

“Mini me” gave Snake “nibble” a good run for a couple of laps tho..(altho I need to give my lad a bit of coaching regarding using the granny ring on the flat straights :wink:) Finished 3rd in the end.

It was great to see the kids being involved in an event & they all went away with a prize.
    Well done Pat & Ag!!

robcrayton
    Free Member

not sue Neil im at home today doing the images from the race, im its in the shop though, give Craig a shout

scholarsgate
    Free Member

Rob,

Pat said that you’d donate a race photo for the winners. Is that just first place?

robcrayton
    Free Member

He did and the free framed prints will be sent to the 1st person of each cat 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Ended up just spectating on Sunday due to a late finish @ work on Saturday and the lure of Alcohol on Saturday night,looked messy but well organised will ride the next one in September.

Good Pics Rob

robcrayton
    Free Member

Thanks Rich

Im glad it rained yesterday too made me feel better knowing it didn’t just rain Sat and Sun

postierich
    Free Member

Just got back from riding the course **** me it was hard work on a SS,what a mess as well!!!

clunker

Rode it yesterday morning, it was like a mud bath could only manage a lap.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘NPS @ Cannock – Results And Pictures Here’ is closed to new replies.