Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Now TV offer. When do I need to unsubscribe?
  • Pook

Just signed up for two months’ free on the Entertainment pass on Now TV. Checking the confirmation email, it says

“our special offer gives you the Entertainment Month Pass for £0.00 a month for 2 Months, then £6.99 a month after that. You will lose the full benefit of your offer if you unsubscribe before the end of the offer period. Your order details for today are:

Order Date: 27-Sep-2015
    Today’s Payment: GBP 0.00″

So when do I need to unsubscribe? Is it the 27th November bang on? I’ll set my alarm.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

It’s any time, it will continue to give you access until the end of the term regardless.

properbikeco
    Free Member

do it now or the leech that is rupert will take great delight in charging you in Nov

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Thanks for reminding me to cancel.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

I did this recently but it was a ball ache via iTunes.

They’re fairly reasonable with paid subs. It stops taking the recurring payment out once the paid period ends. Assuming they’ll use the same model for the free trial. It’s not bad for £6.99 a month though. I’m cancelling Sky due to it. Only had Sky because they had a £9.99 per month for a year offer though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Now TV offer. When do I need to unsubscribe?’ is closed to new replies.