Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Nother Halfords Pro Chest deal – £160 plus 10% BC
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

If you add the Halfords Professional 7 drawer chest and the Halfords Professional 5 drawer cabinet to your basket separately (not using the bundle offer) then apply the discount code EM12SMOT, it knocks 10% off each item, as well as the bundle discount. Instead of £398.99 rings up at £160.09

Then quidco, then BC 10%, looking at 140 ish

ourmaninthenorth

Do not tell me about this. I’ve been trying to avoid buying these for ages…..

Grr.

mtbfix

They’re decent cabinets too. I bought on a similar deal lays year and got 3 for 1. The only problem was finding stuff to put in the third cabinet.

br
    Free Member

Reserved the pair, just need to decide by Friday whether I (don’t) pick them up 🙂

smurf
    Free Member

That is an incredible deal. I paid £260 for the pair 2nd hand (well, pre owned) from ebay.

br – get them – they are great and make doing any DIY / bike maintenance much easier.

spooky_b329

How the heck am I meant to keep ignoring these deals! I have a stack of nine assorted and different sized tool boxes in various states of dis-repair

like…want…need! And nearlty Christmas too!

hot_fiat

Must. Save. For. New. House.

AAARGH!

cb

Absolute bargain at that price – I paid quite a bit more and was not unhappy! Just need to buy more tools now!

spooky_b329

I’ve done the quidco thing, that gets me 3% I think, whats BC?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

British cycling

Marko

Thanks for that!

Got it down to £160.09.

Marko

spooky_b329

I guess I’d need the BC card before I could get the discount in store, how quick do they send it out if I become a member?

DT78
    Free Member

Tempting. Do this come built up or do you need to screw them together?

br
    Free Member

Previous one came complete, expect these to be the same.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Complete. You must know a BC member that has 5 mins?

spooky_b329

Need to flash the card in store when you pay, don’t you? My riding buddies aren’t local.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Printout with a code. Google BC halfords

spooky_b329

Well I got suckered into the Industrial set for £326 including a mahoosive set of spanners and sockets which is handy as I’ve bust my main ratchet and all I seem to do is constantly move the current set of ratchets and spanners between van and garage.

Signed up to BC and they should email a copy of my Halfords card so fingers crossed that is accepted.

So if all goes to plan it should come to £293 plus about £7 cashback…

Apparently that’s all my Christmas rolled into one 🙂

cbike
    Free Member

Check contents are not crushed in store before purchase. Sgs tools may have similar spec stuff but not crushed in stock all year.

andyl
    Free Member

ahh you gits! I got the industrial with spanner set for £350 – 10% last month. Although I have been back with them once as the bottom cabinet was not right and haven’t checked out the replacment yet. I already have the 170 piece set so don’t need it but could have sold it on.

If you have the chance (I buy them through our pet insurance) you can buy Halfords vouchers with 10% off to save another 10%. They are not supposed to give you BC discount on top of discount codes but if they do you would get another 10% off bringing the black set without the 170 pc down to £253!

(cant seem to get it to work with the 170pc, need to add them separately I think not the bundle)

edit: yup, got to add each part of the black tool chests separate and then goes to £293 with another 10% off (vouchers or BC) and £263 if you can use both!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Forgot about halfords vouchers “MCOUNTHal09”

http://select.halfordsbusinessservices.co.uk/

smurf
    Free Member

Ah – I hadn’t noticed it was the professional range that was on offer. My purchase was for the industrial range

dknwhy

So tempted! Have wanted these for ages. I’ve reserved a set while I plan smuggling them into the garage…

spooky_b329

Good luck smuggling, they weigh a ton! (well, the industrial ones do) £295 with the code and BC discount.

Although the industrial loses the deeper drawers for bulky stuff, the top box is the same depth as the roller cab and the drawers come right out so much more roomy compared to the Pro one.

cr500dom
    Free Member

I brought the Industrial bundle a week or so back with the 170 piece tool set, it was £399 and still good value at that.

Roll cab was dented on a rear corner but I couldn’t be fussed with taking it all back again 🙁

It gives me some tool storage at the unit where my Car is and a set of basic tools if I don’t have my main box in the van.

Its fine for that, I don’t think I`d want to work out of any of them day in day out though.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Nother Halfords Pro Chest deal – £160 plus 10% BC’ is closed to new replies.