• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • North Shore(ish)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxTvMaJBT3c[/video]

HT to Pinkbike for this one!

neilforrow

Liked that, would love to have a blast in one. Over cooked the first hit a bit!

molgrips
    Free Member

That thing looks bloody brilliant!

Over cooked the first hit a bit!

I think he’ll be half an inch shorter now going by how hard he bottomed it out 🙂

northernmatt

Just looked at that on Pinkbike. It’s like an off-road crappier version of one of Ken “I am a driving God Penis” Block’s videos. Meh.

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

Awesome vid. Awesome skillz. So good it didn’t need any crappy music over it. Cheers

hot_fiat

Oh. Want. Shouldn’t but do.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Want. Shouldn’t but do.

Knowing that Salisbury Plain is on my doorstep, I really want! Looks like a massive amount of giggles.

CountZero

northernmatt – Member
    Just looked at that on Pinkbike. It’s like an off-road crappier version of one of Ken “I am a driving God Penis” Block’s videos. Meh.

Oh look, Surfmatt’s back, just relocated!
    Not so sure about Salisbury Plain, CFH, most of it is a bit flat and lacking in forests, and the most fun bits usually have red flags around, and things lying around that may go boom with extreme predjudice, but the FoD would be fun.
    That thing seems to be very well balanced, it jumps very flat. Amazing little vehicle, definitely one for shits’n’giggles!

LoCo
    Free Member

CFH do you reckon they quicker than the range wardens landrovers (or whatever they are now, used to be landies when I was there 😉 )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘North Shore(ish)’ is closed to new replies.