Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • North East Mini Enduro events??
  • timthetinyhorse

Iv been looking at racing some enduro and really fancy it,

From what i can find the closest race to me will be next years inners uk gravity enduro however i would like to have a go at a mini enduro style even, does anyone know of any mini enduro race series that may happen up here in the north i.e. newcastle and borders

cheers

hot_fiat

You looked at the Northern downhill site? They have an enduro on at Kidland on the 27th of Nov.

legend
    Free Member

Inners have a Day/Night Enduro at the end of this month. There’ll also be other Enduros on through the winter (probably)

legend
    Free Member

Inners have a Day/Night Enduro at the end of this month. There’ll also be other Enduros on through the winter (probably)

sharkattack

Hamsterley trail bike downhill in February. Also run by NDH. Last years was great. Add them on Facebook andtthey’ll keep you informed.

hot_fiat

NDH are also running a mini DH for trail bikes at chopwell woods on Sunday 17th Nov. I’m even tempted to get my fat lazy ass out of bed and have a go.

timthetinyhorse

Thanks for the heads up on the northern downhill like, sounds like good crack

Gaz.dick
    Free Member

Hello!

I was like you, so I gave the Kidland race a go! (mudfest!)

NDH are pretty good though, I am not in for Chopwell next weekend, but will definitely be racing Hamsterley in February!

timthetinyhorse

Old post being brought back here but thanks to those who gave me the info on here, I have entered all 3 NDH enduro events and the two trail bike mini DH events, cant wait for my first race now :-)see you there Gaz.dick!

Heres hoping im not too slow lol

scottfitz
    Free Member

FYI:

PMBA – Grass Roots Enduro in the North West of England and South West of Scotland.
    4 or 5 – 1 day events building you up to a 2-day final!
    Brought to you by the volunteers at PMBA.org.uk and Borderline events.

27th April – Gisburn Forest / Escape Bike Shop
    18th May – Grizedale Forest / Grizedale Mountain Bikes
    15th June – Kirroughtree / The Brake Pad
    TBC 24th August – TBC / TBC
    14th September – Gisburn Forest / Escape Bike Shop
    4/5th October – Lee Quarry & Cock Hill / Ride-On Bike Shop

Facebook page will be here (in a week?) when series sponsors are confirmed – round sponsors are listed above
    http://www.facebook.com/PMBAEnduroSeries

timthetinyhorse

Thanks for that scottfitz will take a look

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘North East Mini Enduro events??’ is closed to new replies.