Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • No Tubes The Raven Tyres – Anyone used them?
  • morebikes

As the title, I am looking for some fast & light tyres to run tubeless, and wondered about these. Not a lot of info on them though.
    Would be mainly used April to October, Welsh Trail Centres the most extreme place they would be used.

jimthesaint

I don’t think you’ve had any responses because everyone who has tried to take a corner on them has died.

Had a go on some on some wet grass and I’m sure they cant have given any more grip than a full-slick. Things would have to be very dry and smooth before I’d use them.

In saying that they did feel really fast though.

onandon
    Free Member

I had a part worn set an some UST wheels i got from e-bay.
    they were very soft so wore really quickly, griped well in dry hard pack but were pants at everything else.(its a tyre for dry hardpack at the end of the day)

Personally i though the maxxis 330’s were better run tubeless and the Furious Fred so far has been the best BUT they are all shite on anything other than dry hardpack and/or road.

try running a standard Racing Ralph with sealant, that could be the way forward.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘No Tubes The Raven Tyres – Anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.