Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • No camper van is complete without…..
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

….a drum kit and guitar!

Riding buddy Ricky gets back to the van after a 90+ mile road ride – turns the amp up to 11 and scares the punters in the Pitlochry Festival Theatre car park

JoeG
    Free Member

I expected you to have converted it to run on firewood. Disappointed. 🙁

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Just what is that smoke drifting out the van? Not fire wood smoke I’m guessing! 😀

spooky_b329

Is bad enough leaving an empty camper in a forest car park, but one full of music gear?! 😉

cheez0
    Free Member

‘is not complete without’..

a driver that is completely oblivious to the four mile tailback he is causing.

spooky_b329

a driver that is completely oblivious to the four mile tailback he is causing.

He said campervan, not caravan?!

cheez0
    Free Member

same spec of driver.

Muke
    Free Member

same spec of driver.

No, one doesn’t know and one doesn’t care 😉

Edric64
    Free Member

If its a VW it wont cause a tailback for long cos having struggled down the A30 at 40 mph for an hour or two it will be broken down before it gets to Newquay or whatever trendy surfing venue it was heading for

khani
    Free Member

Yeah baby..

convert

Hey – my van could take at least half the cars on the road in a green light shoot out if I was so inclined! We are not all leather patch wearing slowcoaches! Although I do admit I need to slow down a bit to have a conversation above the rattles 🙂

Sandwich

a driver that is completely oblivious to the four five mile tailback he is causing. (Air cooled VW tend to be slower than 40mph)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘No camper van is complete without…..’ is closed to new replies.