Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)
  • Nigel's off – again.
  • wwaswas

Tory peerage within 3 months so he can join the unelected elite?

Klunk
    Free Member

he was pushed 😉

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Labour leader??

downshep

What the actual….!

Do any of these idiots have any spine at all?

Surely Article 50 now needs to go to a free parliamentary vote?

Pigface
    Free Member

Proper clown shoes for a very dangerous clown.

wwaswas

Lebdev in lab coat and slippers and Farage in a pair of shoes from the goodies in 1973.

Who buys these peoples clothes?

jam-bo

foreign wives?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Quality shoes 🙂

binners

So a jolly amusing parlour game between a bunch of posh boys has led to them all walking away, there lives unaffected, having caused all manner of damage

How very Bullingdon

Pigface
    Free Member

Nigel and Jamba sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G 😉

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve briefly met Farage.

He’s a singularly unimpressive figure. He manages to pull of the trick of making an expensive Savile Row suit look as though it had been bought from Top Man.

He’s not going to fade away, sadly.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

With all the money Murdoch has you’d think he’d be able to get someone to iron his pants.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I kinda like those UK shoes.

I’ll see myself out 🙁

P-Jay
    Free Member

A Tory within weeks, any by-elections coming up soon?

He’s been the biggest thorn in their side for years now, they had to make huge changes to their manifesto and public pledges to try to side-step UKIP at the last election and it was mostly mathatical luck that stopped them gaining 10, 20 or even more seats.

If the Tory’s pull him in as their in-house Euro skeptic nutjob they pretty much nullify them – he could say something like “blah blah blah, job done, now ready to be part of a mainstream party I can work with blah blah blah”.

That or Yew Tree want a word, it just seems odd to me.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Shortly to form the “No facts please, we’re British” party bankrolled by Aaron Banks

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

A Tory within weeks, any by-elections coming up soon?

That was my first thought.

nickc

What a omnishmables. A manifesto pledge that Cameron and most of parliament didn’t want, to see off the extensional threat from the right wing of his own party and UKIP that’s ended up with no plan and no idea for the future of all of us and implosions in both major political parties, and the resignations and retreat of the main architects of the nonsense.

Good job…gin and peerages all round?

zokes
    Free Member

Nigel and Jamba sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I’m convinced they’re the same person. Perhaps it’s so he can spout more tripe #Jambyfacts on here

jambalaya
    Free Member

Farage has zero chance of being selected as a Tory candidate, imo 😉

Drac

Oh well that’s confirmed it, Farage is our next Tory PM. You’ve cursed us Jamba. 😀

wwaswas

His history on standing for Westminster isn’t great…

hatter

Even he doesn’t want to stick about for the unholy mess he’s helped create.

Cretin

closetroadie
    Free Member

I kinda like those UK shoes

Jeffery-Wests!

Albion

deadkenny
    Free Member

He keeps his cushy MEP job doesn’t he?

zippykona
    jamj1974

Nigel and Jamba sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I disagree on almost everything jambalaya says from a social and political perspective – but this childish bashing is getting beyond a joke IMO. It feels like bullying to me and despite the fact he puts his head above the parapet repeatedly, it doesn’t give an excuse to keep having a go.

Have we forgotten what happened to one person who was consistently ridiculed on here…?

slowoldman

There go the rats.

binners

Neil Hamilton for leader then?

Lets keep the calibre as high as it has been

wwaswas

The rats are now boarding a sinking ship!

mojo5pro
    Free Member

So a jolly amusing parlour game between a bunch of posh boys has led to them all walking away, there lives unaffected, having caused all manner of damage

How very Bullingdon

….My thoughts exactly. Light the fireworks and then stand well back. To quote charged GBH “Where are the Generals when you need them the most” (answers on a post card please)

nickc

you do get the impression that UKIP has more than it’s fair share of middle aged white men to step seamlessly into the shoes of the departing middle aged white man…

jambalaya
    Free Member

He has resigned as leader. He will remain an MEP and be involved in any renegotaition debates which are put before the Parliament (although I suspect it will be carried out in secret as is the norm at the EU). He has said he will also work with other European anti-EU parties to help them progress their agenda.

@wwas look at the growth in the UKIP vote, phenomenal really from nothing (as he said he only just beat Screaming Lord Such in 1994) and without Farage and UKIP we would never have had a democratic Referendum.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“If there is too much backsliding by the government and with the Labour party detached from many of its voters then Ukip’s best days may be yet to come.” – Nigel Farage.

I agree entirely. If the referendum vote is ignored support for UKIP will go through the roof.

A timetable for withdrawal needs to be established that will make UKIP an irrelevance which disappears into the annuls of history.

bikebouy
    Free Member

So, so tell me what all you UKIP/EDL/Brexit clones going to do now ?

Do tell.

mintimperial

There go the rats.

Oi. Stop maligning rats. For one thing, rats aren’t so stupid as to sink their own **** boat.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So, so tell me what all you UKIP/EDL/Brexit clones going to do now ?

Jesus…….are we still banging that line ?

Anyone who supported Brexit is an identical clone to UKIP and EDL supporters?

That’ll be the 52% of voters then ?

Ffs give up.

mintimperial

ernie, were you a leave voter? (I agree it’s not fair to characterise everyone on the leave side as idiots or fascists or whatever. People are still kind of angry, so silly things get said.)

If you were pro-leave, how are you feeling about how the leaders of the leave campaign have handled things since winning the vote? Are you feeling good about our prospects following the resuts? Genuine questions, I want to know how leavers are really feeling about their choice now.

corroded
    Free Member

This is the most sense any of the main players has contributed:

“I don’t think the UK should leave the EU. I think it would be a disaster for our economy and it would lead to a decade of economic and political uncertainty at a time when the tectonic plates of global success are moving.”

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Genuine questions, I want to know how leavers are really feeling about their choice now.

Unsurprisingly as a Leave supporter I’m very happy with the referendum result.

And because the Remainers position now appears to be that Leavers regret the way they voted I’ve asked other Leavers how they feel, their reaction has been the same as mine – incredulous that such a question should be asked.

mintimperial

Ok, thanks for replying. Just wondered. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Nigel's off – again.’ is closed to new replies.