Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Next day tyres….superb
  • daznal
    Free Member

Was fitting some new mud x’s yesterday and discovered that i didn’t have enough stans to do both wheels(about 3 o’clock).A quick internet search revealed next day tyres as the cheapest by far so orded stans fluid fully expecting delivery Fri/Sat.Got home today,lovley big bottle of stans milky goodness waiting for me,now thats what i call great service!

Janesy
    Free Member

I just wish they did more than tyres. I’d use them for everything. see very fast and well priced.

SBrock
    Free Member

always had great service from them!

deviant
    Free Member

Ordered some Black Shark Mud tyres….what turned up?….ordinary Black Sharks….yeah, awesome service….the email receipt stated Mud tyres, the paper invoice packaged with the tyres for gods sake even said Mud tyres….will stick to Evans, CRC and On-One from now on, never had any problems with those companies.

nomakoman
    Free Member

deviant…you know black sharks only come in one flavour dont you….and they dont say mud on them at all, thats just the tyre type for numpty’s 😉

nmdbase
    Free Member

Next day came about a week later…..mmmm

nmdbase
    Free Member

Next day came about a week later…..mmmm

sambob
    Free Member

Deviant, Black Shark are mud tyres, only 1 tread pattern.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Genius.

timmys

I’ve always had excellent service from them. Tyres always delivered next day and the one time I had a problem with a faulty tyre a replacement was dispatched straight away, along with a SAE to return the faulty one.

scaredypants

😳 (for deviant)

only used them a couple of times but v fast delivery here

br
    Free Member

Good service many times here, and they’ve always been ‘next day’ 🙂

deviant
    Free Member

Black Shark:

Black Shark Mud:

….like i said, two different tyres and they sent the wrong ones.

Epic fail by the STW know-it-alls.

sambob
    Free Member

My bad 😳 Apologies.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

LOL. Tyre fetishness is getting out of hand on STW.

boxelder

.like i said, two different tyres and they sent the wrong ones.

Epic fail by the STW know-it-alls.

Nah – I believe sambob – you’ve photo-shopped those pics, you deviant.

flow
    Free Member

Crap service, possibly the worst ever in fact.

Ordered some tires, didn’t turn up so after a few days I gave them a ring and spoke to the owner. To put it bluntly, he is a rude p*ick. Took over a week for the tires to arrive in the end. Will definitely not be using him again.

nomakoman
    Free Member

Deviant…black shark mud is old tread, has been replaced by the black shark tread, see schwalbe website 😉

teamslug
    Free Member

I ordered some very special vietnamese energy gel the other day…apparently they are still making it…two of the little fellas fell off their bikes and hurt their wrists so they have to get someone else to do it for them!!!!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Always been good for me. Just received the Swamp Thing I ordered yesterday. Going round wet rooty corners is going to be great fun now.

onewheelgood

I may be wrong about this, but I think the Black Shark Mud were the old ones. They disappeared altogether for about a year, and as of now only the Black Shark is available – which I think is a direct replacement for the BSM. Possibly an epicfail for deviant.

[edit] But I’m really not sure why I’m bothering to argue about it. Must have been a bad week. Sorry all.

deviant
    Free Member

Nomakoman, then why bother listing the old mud specific tyre on the website? I wanted the deep, widely spaced tread of the mud tyre not some half arsed inbetweener that will clag up with mud. A simple email to tell me they no longer do the mud tyre would’ve been fine, poor service.
    Anybody want some Black Sharks?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Next day tyres….superb’ is closed to new replies.