Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • New year New bike?
  • Neb

A Rose Uncle Jimbo arrived for me on Christmas eve… Its ace!

jools182
    Free Member

Nope 🙁

Been promising myself one for almost 3 years now, still haven’t been able to get the cash together

jam-bo

Slipped and bought a bandit frame from the classified. I’m so 2012…

mindmap3
    Free Member

Picked up my new Switchback yesterday afternoon from Mr Stanton.

Looks lovely in cherry red and can’t wait for the bits to arrive this week. The Slackline has been sold…hope that the Switchback is as good because the Slackline was brilliant but a bit small for proper riding.

AlexSimon

Still trying to be patient for my Bird Aeris.
    Afaik it’s still on for late Feb. Every nice day in Feb is going to be painful without a new bike!
    It’ll be my first new MTB in 9 years! At least the old one is still going strong.

benpinnick – if you’re reading – how about a New Year progress/status update to all of us Aeris pre-orderers 🙂

pete68
    Free Member

Sabbath September frame arriving on Monday. Haven’t got any components to put on it though.time for a bit of shopping I think.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Yep, a 2Souls Quarterhorse build.

Frame should b here at the end of January! 🙂

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I just ordered a new Giant Anthem X2 from Paulscycles.I was going to order a Canyon Nerve on Monday morning,but after seeing how cheap I could get the Anthem for I decided to get it bought.The bonus is that I can still use my as new 26″ Stans tubeless set-up.Now need to find a way of slackening the head angle a bit & the jobs sorted :mrgreen:

Northwind

Still looking for a fatty at the right price. Which is quite a small price.

dpfr

Preparing to commute into work in the nicer weather (that’s my excuse anyway), one Scott Solace Disc is now on order

AlexSimon

Northwind – You didn’t plump for one of those Silverback Scoops then?

singlespeedstu

alandavidpetrie79 – Member
    Yep, a 2Souls Quarterhorse build.

You’ll not regret that.
    A great handling frame.

I’ve not got anything new for 2015 but the Mrs has.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/pHszC2]Nimble9 Build[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

Almost as good as my QH. 😉

ssboggy

Rooster…

😀

ken_shields
    Free Member

Yay…….Pickenflick built and so far ridden round the block but it feels fablyous…..28nn road tyres on at the moment

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘New year New bike?’ is closed to new replies.