Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New series of Strike Back, anyone else a bit fed up…
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

of the unnecessary ‘boobage’? I find it a bit insulting that they seem to be using naked women to get the viewing figures up.
    I LIKE naked women, I just prefer my action thrillers without, thanks.
    And the female head of Section 20 – she’s not believable.

I really enjoyed series one, not sure about this new one. Anyone else?

drslow
    Free Member

I don’t think its gratuitous at all. A few seconds but then back into the action. Best program on tv at the moment. Agree re the head of Section 20. Trying to do a bond-style M I think, but you need to believe the person at least has experience in the field.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I very much appreciated seeing Waterloo Road’s Miss. Montoya riding bareback in episode 1. Very nice.

I’m more concerned about the gratuitous headshots!

Deveron53
    Free Member

Hammy acting, gratuitous boobage, predictable plot. It’s not got any better. Anybody’s opinion changed? Anyone started watching Homeland?

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Havent seen any of strike back but Homeland is supposed to be pretty good. Is it on UK tv yet?

derek_starship
    Free Member

I’m sticking with it. There were more boobs and a couple of “landing strips” in it last week.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Yep, much boobage and quite a bit of chuffage as well. But what about the story? I could pretty much predict who was gonna cop it about 10 minutes early. Ultimate force was better than this FFS!

derek_starship
    Free Member

The Ultimate Farce with a naked Heather Peace was the best episode IMPO.

Deveron53
    Free Member

She bats from the pavilion end though! And even Ultimate Farce went rapidly downhill after series one. Chris Ryan is cursed! I preferred his ‘Hunting Chris Ryan’ series, one of the best outdoor reality type shows ever.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New series of Strike Back, anyone else a bit fed up…’ is closed to new replies.