Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Oven. Siemens, AEG or…?
  • thorpey0
    Free Member

I think Neff and Bosch are not what they were, Miele are a bit beyond the budget. What do people recommend…?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

We have had a Neff for last 8 years, brilliant oven.

cranberry
    Free Member

My parents bought Neff appliances – they really aren’t very good.

My Bosch oven is excellent – good design, rapid heat, powerful, accurate and self-cleaning.

choppersquad
    Free Member

We love our Neff ovens especially the hide and slide one.
    I’m sure they’re just the same as any others though.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

not oven, but just bought a Samsung induction hob. Seimens was my first choice, but a touch too rich at £690 (lesser Seimens models got bad reviews on touch controls re press lag times). Agonised over the diff, but I settled on £550 Samsung with 2 yr guarantee and generally good customer reviews (on the video, lag times appeared to be instant on the Samsung controls).

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Bosch, Siemens and Neff are all the same company anyhow

thorpey0
    Free Member

Bosch, Neff and Siemens are part of the same group but as I understand it only Siemens who seem to be reliable these days, as in newer ovens bought in the last couple of years.

AEG are now part of Electrolux and not as reliable either. I’ve looked at Samsung Nana and they look well designed.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I have an AEG fancy steam one.
    Steam… Meh.
    Computer controlled, temp probe feedback loop…. Good!
    Has an even heat.

Look for New Other ones on eBay. I got a £1400 oven in packaging with warranty for £350

tonyplym
    Free Member

Fitted a Samsung single oven about 6 months ago – very impressed so far. Heats up really quickly and cooks very evenly. Touch controls and digital display are very easy to use. One of my better purchases, bought from ao.com

Kryton57

Mrs K did a lot of research for out new kitchen. We ended upmwith Siemans appliance and an AEG induction hob.

So far so good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Oven. Siemens, AEG or…?’ is closed to new replies.