Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New niche bike category – food content
  • charliedontsurf

[url=http://]null[/url]
    Nice commute to work… with Olive the shop dog, over the hills, along the coast, a few sneaky trails, and down to the best teashop in town… Brook Tearooms for the “American Breakfast” cooked by American Mike – who is Swanage’s version of Huey Morgan from The Fun Loving Criminals. Maple syrup should not work with bacon and eggs, but it does, it really does.

The Salsa Fargo and La Cruz proved to be excellent breakfast commuters…

… have I invented a new niche bike category?

maxray
    Free Member

So jealous.. really want to move near the coast 🙁 Need to find a nice web designer/developer job in that sort of location first though.

May pin up your picture next to my monitor to inspire me to search harder. 🙂

charliedontsurf

MAXRAY… Yeah, it is very nice down here by the seaside.

I have not always lived here… started off waaay inland, but bit by bit my plan came togther.

Here are two things to help you:

This guys book (4 hour work week one, not the diet one, that almost killed me) http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/

And dream maps… draw a picture of what you want. Pin it up. dead easy, and actually worked for me. Google it.

See you down the cafe in 18 months then… 😉

maxray
    Free Member

🙂 I grew up on the Isle of Man so well used to the coast.. somehow I have found myself living in Birmingham and working in Leamington Spa… could I get further from the coast?!

Main problem is very happy with job, cant imagine finding one with such a good bunch of people/varied work. Just need to get them to relocate!

But yeah.. save me a seat.. will see you in 18months. 😉

takisawa2

I cant imagine what could top that scenario above, I really cant.
    Wealth isnt always measured by whats in/going in, the bank.
    Lucky, lucky man.
    🙂

MrTall
    Free Member

What do you think of the new Fargo? I have the older ‘Fun Guy Green’ non suspension corrected version and i love it, one of my favourite bikes.

What’s the frame bag you have on it and how much do they cost? It’d look better on my XXl version as it wouldn’t foul the water bottle. So i think you should give it to me….. 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

takisawa2 +1

charliedontsurf

Thats a large fargo… excellent bike, shed loads of fun, even when loaded. The sram apex stuff works, weird at first, but works. Loving the anything cages.

Bad is from Revel8 aka epic designs in Alaska… aboyt £80 delivered. They do custom frame bags too. Damned damned damned handy, its like having a glove box on your bike (takes tent poles and canlebaks bladders too).

One downside… I fit the size large well, but the thudbuster supplied is 350mm, about 50mm too short for me.

Picture of fargo on an overnighter last week…

charliedontsurf

Just heard “American Mike” has cajun red snapper on tonight…

…. gonna shut the shop right now.

mmmmmmmm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New niche bike category – food content’ is closed to new replies.