Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • New Chemical Brothers album
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Anyone got their ears round Born In The Echoes yet? Is it worth throwing a tenner at?

Drac

Stuck it on my phone Apple Music for tonight’s shift.

Got to be worth free.

rone

It’s okay.

Not particularly inventive to be honest.

I prefer it when things go a bit more ‘psychedelic reel’ of which there is none of its like on this Album.

brassneck

What I’ve heard of it, worth it.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Got it on iTunes music on Friday morning. As above just the usual, nat that thats a bad thing.

DezB
    Free Member

S’alright. Leftfield’s better.

roach

I’ll have to have another listen to the Leftfield as I think Born In the Echoes is much betterer.

Freester

Usual Chems fair. Some banging tunes but a bit of dross in between. if you like their previous stuff it’s worth it.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cheers, thats both of those on spotify off line list for the commute this week!.

burko73

i liked “go” when I heard it on the radio. Listened to album on spotify over the weekend and it’s ok, a few good tracks but not up there with the earlier albums. Thinking about it “go” is a bit of a Plump DJ’s soundalike….

beefheart
    Free Member

Born in the echoes didn’t seen very original- usual crap, not great. Leftfields album I enjoyed more..

aphex_2k
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    S’alright. Leftfield’s better.

Totally. I listened to the Chems once. My 4 year old loves “Go” but it’s just not as playable as Leftfield’s offering.

Drac

Had it on through the night here. It’s Ok nothing special.

palmer77
    Free Member

While we’re on the subject, which is the track that goes ‘naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and repeat…

davieg
    Free Member

While we’re on the subject, which is the track that goes ‘naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and repeat…

er, Lady Gaga Bad Romance?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Hmmm, I’ll leave it for now then. So what do I spend my tenner on as I already have Leftfield?

palmer77
    Free Member

That’s not it. It’s a dance track, not sure if Chem bros of not. Repetitive psychedelic beat with organ/synth loop over it

davieg
    Free Member

Organ you say, DJ Shadow, Organ Donor?

palmer77
    Free Member

Not it, but just got the album as it’s also great

DezB
    Free Member

£10 for one album’s rather pricey innit? Full on deluxe version is only a fiver on Juno

Drac

While we’re on the subject, which is the track that goes ‘naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na naaaaaa

Hey! Jude.

DezB
    Free Member

Hey! Jude

You can even find it on Youtube
    [video]https://youtu.be/b1LMcPlM8eg[/video]

palmer77
    Free Member

palmer77 – Member
    POSTED 1 MONTH AGO #

I found it, it was Watermat, Bullit!!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New Chemical Brothers album’ is closed to new replies.