Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • new car !!!
  • thejimster
    Free Member

i'm hopefully buying a new second hand car,but which one……..

CITROEN XSARA PICASSO
    or

VAUXHALL ZAFIRA

help please

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I'd go Zafira – extremely versatile and likely to be more reliable.

Oh and a second hand car isn't a new car… 😉

timbercombe
    Free Member

My parents Zafira's a nice runaround, we have the estate one (I think it's the only version). It's got room for bikes with easy fold down seats, not bad mile/gallon, comfy enough, low bills/mot etc. compared to some cars, only thing is, if you want to insure a 19 YO boy on it, it's impossible 😉

tron
    Free Member

They're both horrible. If that year of Citroen uses a BSI system (multiplexed electronics) then I'd avoid it, as it's unreliable and very costly to repair, with long wait times on the parts.

I'm fairly sure they're both 5 seaters – why not an estate car? Less horrible to drive.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

If its a straight choice between the 2 (i.e. cost to purchase and insure is pretty similar and there's nothing else you're looking at) I'd go for the zafira, I've heard more good things about that one, and know more people that have bought them.

DickBarton

Zafira as it's a squarer shaped body and you don't loose space in the rear – try sticking 2 bike boxes in a Picasso and you can't shut the boot – not a very common issue but did highlight the fact the Berlingo was a far more versatile vehicle for carting shapes around.

Out the 2 I'd go Zafira.

jd-boy
    Free Member

VW Turan, better driving position, better diesel,7 seat, (2 real fold into the floor. better SH value

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘new car !!!’ is closed to new replies.