Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • New Bike – first ride (caution clown wheel content!!)…
  • tinsy
    Free Member

CG, if its close in dimensions to an Inbred, then its also close to my 18" Scandal, we can tweek my bike about to see how it fits you if you like.. In fact you can borrow it for a few rides, however you might just melt down your Cotic after an hour on a real bike, and you dont need 2 retro bikes anyhow…

Country_Gent
    Free Member

Tinsy, my Cotic is a classic and I wouldn't change it for anything, least of all your On-One. Let's be honest, both you and Munro have had to get them powder coated to stop people from recognising them!

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Yep, that would be good! It will be a few weeks before I can make it though as I'm in the middle of putting a new patio down so my weekends are taken up with that.

How's the house hunting going – will you be moving up my way?

Patios?! Heh, every house we're looking at I keep thinking, "Well, that'll have to come up!" 🙂 And if you're building a patio i guess things must be looking up for you which is great news! We're looking in Belper, Kilburn, Horsley, that sort of area and Ashbourne as a wild card

No probs bout waiting a couple of weeks. My ex has asked for the boys 1 weekend a month and – after making sure i get extra holiday time – i've agreed. Which means for the first time in 4 years i'll be able to do one weekend a mpnth. Most of my riding's grabbed midweek when work's quiet.

Let me know when you're done and we can sort it out from there.

Justa? How about you? I'm completely out of shape so it'd be a nice leisurely pace if you could put up with that?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘New Bike – first ride (caution clown wheel content!!)…’ is closed to new replies.