Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Need some land in Central Scotland along with someone with knowledge of cars..!
  • nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Hmm, strange title on retrospect. Anyway, I have a Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 and the engine alone is worth £800 plus there's many other (complicated) parts on it worth a fortune. Now, I have it on my drive so I'm sick of looking like Steptoe so do I:

1. Sell it to a scrapper, who's a bit nicer than normal and will give me more than £10 for it.

2. Put a new gearbox in it cos that's all it need and then sell it for a massive profit of around £200.

3. Find someone with a bit of land and expertise to strip it, who is happy to go 50/50 or similar with me if I can find people to buy the bits.

I know it's a bike forum but I just noticed that someone was asking how to send a £20K car so someone out thee will know

luke
    Free Member

is there a relevant mitsubishi forum? i've shifted a few pug's using dedictaed make/ model forums

luke
    Free Member

or ebay it, sold a half knackered mondeo on ebay and got back a nice few quid.

skidartist
    Free Member

I'd second sticking it on eBay, with a long, detailed synopsis of its faults. You should get a few hundred for it, people will buy it if they know the extent of the work it requires, or if they know that they bit they want to strip out is good

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Sweet, thanks. I'll try ebay. There is clubvr4.com but the audience is very limited.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need some land in Central Scotland along with someone with knowledge of cars..!’ is closed to new replies.