Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • national day of bigotry(and bampotery)
  • doh
    Free Member

im not at my most tolerant after working almost 20hrs in the last 24 and then only getting 2hrs sleep but can these non rhyming Aholes not politely F off.
    they started the bloody whistling and drum beating outside the house about 730am this morning, so in a short twitter stylee can anyone tell me why they are allowed to still do this, especially when they make the return journey this avo and the whole village is locked down by the police and you cant move until they finish playing their songs to the mutant hoardes that gather p!ssing,drinking and smashing the place up while the cops turn a blind eye. (it reminds me of T in the park 😉

grumm
    Free Member

Huh?

Stoner
    Free Member

is this an Irish thing?

doh
    Free Member

no its in the usually great country of scotland, a lot of the buses that drop off the idiots are from various parts of N ireland though.

Houns

Gay Pride?

gixer.john
    Free Member

Flute playing bistards have being doing it for donkeys years – still seem to think it’s 1690.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

it’s not Orange Walk season is it?

there’s only one thing to do when you see any of these bigoted ****ts banging out their hatred in the name of tradition – we need to think a little more about equality

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘national day of bigotry(and bampotery)’ is closed to new replies.