Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • My new riding mate arrived today (cute puppy pics)
  • Gooner
    Free Member

she arrived today an 8 week old springer and after a 1 hour car ride, something to eat and a play/familiarisation of house & garden she has gone into her crate and is fast asleep – don't expect it too last though!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Great looking hound!

deus

almost too cute 😀

crazy-legs

My sister got a springer about 5 months ago, it's ever so sweet. Very intelligent too, she's got it well trained. It looked as adorable as yours, it's a lot bigger and bouncier now!

RepacK
    Free Member

ah ha so sweet!

montylikesbeer

top hound, worryingly large paws though, he is going to be a hand full.

RRD
    Free Member

I'll put money on it your flugelbinders (plastic bits on the end of your laces) wont last long!

Just got a lab and she chews EVERYTHING (now 12 weeks old). She sits at your feet quietly, little do you realise the little monster has chewed through your laces until you stand up!

Lovely pup

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Shweeeet!

doglover
    Free Member

Love that last shot….

muppet4
    Free Member

I agree about the paws – tell tail sign.My crazy springer is now 5 and comes out for 2 hour plus round thetford, they have got some energy – thought he may have slowed a bit by now – they just keep going! Wouldnt change him though!

Oh and hide the tv/phone/christmas light infact any wire!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Aw, she's gorgeous 😀

rOcKeTdOg

very cute, you do know they are mad though don't you?, don't let her get bored while you're out the house, unless you like replacing furniture,skirting board,door frames etc

buly79
    Free Member

aww how cute is she. what have you named her?

Gooner
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – i was worried about that but mrs gooner has announced that she is nt going back to work until she is 12 months old – seems like i fell for that one!

buly79 – she is called ruby

Dobbo

I wannnnnnnt her……. she's lovely

buly79
    Free Member

cool cheers, my bros gf has a jack russel called ruby. she's a ding the bros gf not the dog lol

sheldona
    Free Member

Proper dog!! Its taken 7 years for mine to calm down enough to become my riding pal 😉

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Yeah, shoes and socks are fair game when you're a young pup. And if there's toes in them, so much the better.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

What a cutie my sister has one less than 12 months old Dotty by name dotty by nature 😉 she will definatly keep you busy.

Del

😀 very sweet.
    puppy classes. worth their weight.

Drac

Nice.

My trail hound is long retired she hardly can cope with much more than a mile walk before falling over and walking like she's on death row.

singlecrack
    Free Member

she is lovelly
    mine is 10 months now and mad as a box of frogs

you will need lots of patience but its worth it get her a cong and one of these
    http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/buster-dog-food-cube_1_18325.html

Drac

I bought my Lab and Border Terrier one of those cube things but the ball version, took the Lab 30 seconds to work out just to tip it slowly with her paw to get the food out and the terrier would wait for her to do it. Waste of money that was.

singlecrack
    Free Member

drac that cannot happen with the cubes as there is a baffle inside so you have to roll it to get it through a series of holes before it comes out

worth every penny imo

Drac

Obviously a modded version of it then, not every dog does it anyway give it away to a fried and it still baffles their dog yet.

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

AWWW I love Spaniels!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘My new riding mate arrived today (cute puppy pics)’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM