Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Mrs. Sue Saunders (user jegac1)
  • footflaps

Just has this via STW messaging…

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Sue Saunders from Netherlands, I am a widow and an orphan, I lost my husband 5 years ago as a result of that i started drinking and smoking excessively, after that I was diagnosed with cancer of the lungs i dont know if it was due to my excessive smoking weed and tobacco,

Life is too short so no matter what you have, as long as its material things ,its all vanity and you cant take it along when its time for you to go, the most important thing is live a good life.

I want you to use my estate funds worth 8.3 Million USD, for the following reasons.

1 donate to the orphanage homes
    2. Help the less privilege
    3 help the widows and widower
    4. Help children who have lost their parents during this Corona virus crisis.

I have a lot to explain to you, contact me on heartofsue@gmail.com, stay blessed.

Thanks,
    Mrs. Sue Saunders.

I suggested 29″ wheels and conti vertical pros…

thepurist

8.3 million? That’s a whole lot of Bough time.

footflaps

She won’t get a 6.8kg road bike for that…

bruneep

Too late guys I’ve claimed it, back off all of you.

footflaps

Too late guys I’ve claimed it, back off all of you.

Bastard.

richmtb

Dear Sue

Thank you so much. My name is Hamish McSporran and I am a Nigerian prince, my name is due to an unhealthy obsession my mother had with a low budget Scottish soap opera call “Take the High Road” but I digress.

You are in much luck my friend. If we invest the 8.3 million monies in the Nigerian lottery than we can most definitely double or triple the monies.

Think of all the orphans and people without the privilege we can help

Please send me via paypal gift.

jamj1974

Bough time seconded.

perchypanther
    Free Member

MAXIMUM BOUGHAGE!

funkmasterp

Stay blessed? How dare she assume I’m already blessed!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Stay blessed

Knock off, wrinkle resistant slacks, hand made by monks.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Sue SAUNDERS,eh? Doesn’t sound very Dutch to me. Hmmmmm. I reckon she’s up to no Gouda.

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone reported it to the mods? I think they deal with the spammer accounts

Drac

Cheers Dez, yes it’s been reported but if anyone is still getting spam let us know.

robertpb
    Free Member

I must admit I don’t remember seeing any lost husband notices on trees at the time, did see one for a lost cat called Henry.

Mind you it did have at the bottom, “sometimes answers to the name Henry Saunders”

franksinatra

Life is too short so no matter what you have, as long as its material things ,its all vanity

She’s come to the wrong place with chat like that.

For what is is worth, I also got the message from her but sounds like I’m too late and can only claim sloppy seconds.

lucien

Were you offered any of the following?

“schmoke and pancake” or “shigar and waflle” or “flapjack and a cigarette” or “pipe and crepe”?

If not, doubt from Netherlands, and suggest walking away…..

Quote for reference……https://youtu.be/_LlPU6KenjU

footflaps

“schmoke and pancake” or “shigar and waflle” or “flapjack and a cigarette” or “pipe and crepe”?

Austin Powers, Gold member by any chance?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Mrs. Sue Saunders (user jegac1)’ is closed to new replies.