Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mrs Robinson how odd,
  • project
    Free Member
    noteeth
    Free Member

Ah, The Daily Milf.

ton

cameltoetastic……………….i wouldnt, cos she is a ginge……… 😉

tankslapper
    Free Member

project
    Free Member

But last year came proof that even idealism can be waylaid by materialism. The Mail revealed that the Robinsons' annual income, a combination of salaries and expenses, was almost £572,000.They earned a combined total of £246,017 from six jobs. Both are Westminster MPs as well as MLAs. He also is paid £71,434 as First Minister while she pockets another £9,550 as a borough councillor for Castlereagh.
    In a further embarrassment, it was revealed that Mr Robinson employed his daughter, Rebekah, as his office manager and private secretary, while his son, Gareth, is his parliamentary assistant. Iris employs their elder son, Jonathan, as her office manager, and her daughter-in-law, Ellen, as a parttime secretary.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241545/MP-Iris-Robinson-60-affair-19-year-old-toyboy.html#ixzz0c8xd0fQv

allthepies
    Free Member
    badnewz
    Free Member

The Northern Irish side of my family are completely bonkers. She is thus a transparent political representative.

project
    Free Member

Well after her comments her career is buggered,and i bet she feels its a right pain in the arse,to loose her so called made up job,and her toy boy lover.

badnewz
    Free Member

Yep not a good start to her new year that's for sure. I'd be more interested if she'd had a fling with Sarah Palin. Film rights?

iDave
    Free Member

her lovely husband is the most smug and self righteous little shit-stirring gobshite I've ever come across, which is a tough role to fill given so many other candidates from ulster politics.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Rumour has it that she was involved in a threesome with Reg Empey & Martin McGuinness. Apparently Reg took her up the Waterside & Martin took her up the Bogside!!

Sandwich

Proof the Karma works!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mrs Robinson how odd,’ is closed to new replies.