Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Moved away from BT and appear to have lost my Flickr access – how do I delete it
  • DickBarton

I’m clearly thick as 2 planks as I can’t find a way to actually speak to anyone at Yahoo about this – BT have already said it isn’t anything to do with them now.

Was a customer of BT for plenty years, but since the separation, the ‘good lady’ has decided to kill the BT account and move elsewhere. Not a huge issue except before I could do anything, BT killed the account and I now can’t seem to access my Flickr account.

I’m needing to get in and either download the content or just delete it all.

I’ve tried resetting my password, tried to contact them to raise a help task, but can’t seem to get any contact or info.

Anyone know how to either contact Yahoo in person (live chat or phone); or know how to get my Flickr account deleted (assuming I can’t get in to download all my pictures – which were all marked as private)?

Thanks.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Flickr switched to yahoo email addresses. You will have a yahoo address and password somewhere. The email addresses are generated if you don’t set them up and impossible to remember. If you think you can remember the password you maybe able to recover, you can access yahoo email from any web browser.

DickBarton

Ok, thanks.

DickBarton

Can’t find it…more things to chase Yahoo on.

DickBarton

Right, chased BT and got my account kind of reactivated – apparently that email address is deactivated and will never be reactivated…so I now need to contact Yahoo somehow and work out how to get my Flickr account linked to a new login ID…anyone got ant contact details for Yahoo Tech Support? I’ve filled out the forms but nothing has been sent back.

Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Moved away from BT and appear to have lost my Flickr access – how do I delete it’ is closed to new replies.