Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Move over Octavia VRS. STW has a new bike car.
  • Duffer
    Free Member

Orange 5? STW has moved on since 2009…

😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Last Friday I took my new Orange Five RS to the fabulous Bike Park Wales, wobbled around like a loser, loaded back up and waddled home again

Yep, he’s definitely on STW! 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

but no mention of wheel size or stopping for a tommy tank mid jump to prove how good he was while racing the uplift to the top (successfully) and doing the lot on a asda BSO because he knows how to ride…

kcal

TVRs can be bike’d as well..

tightywighty
    Free Member

Loving the FF, but this is more my kind of affordability:

(sadly not mine – think I nabbed the picture off here a while back)

mindmap3
    Free Member

Good effort – although I’m not sure that I’d use the rear bumper of a £150k car as a foot rest to do my shoes up on!

unovolo
    Free Member

That ferrari=Penis extension.

Far more interested in the early 2Cv in the background.

mikey74
    Free Member

That ferrari=Penis extension.

Hahaha so says only people who can’t afford them. They are nice cars: Nothing wrong with owning a nice car, much like owning a nice bike.

Bimbler
    Free Member

That ferrari=Penis extension

What an original insight

iolo
    Free Member

Lets’s have a vote
    Ferrari or 2CV
    me – let me think about it, ok FERRARI you donkey

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Interested in a 2CV = hippie/lesbian/french.

Which one are you? You can tick more than one option.

jonathan
    Free Member

I must say I rather like his style… want a nice car, use it as a car. I like his stance on (car!) wheel size and privacy glass too. Although I boggle at the money involved. Ludicrous really.

My bro-in-law bought a new Ferrari once using an insurance payout. The way Ferrari prices were (a good chunk more to drive one off a forecourt than order one and wait 6 months) he’d calculated that if he sold it after 8 months he’d get back about what he paid for it. He barely manage to find the time to drive it and forgot to sell it at critical financial point. Ended up costing him about £2k a drive 😉

Idiot.

gogg
    Free Member

Looks like he’s filling up at the Shell Station in Betws y Coed…

tonyg2003

A friend on mine has a FF. Quite an amazing car. Although he also has a Mondeo estate for much of has driving and when he doesn’t want to attract any attention.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I must say I rather like his style… want a nice car, use it as a car. I like his stance on (car!) wheel size and privacy glass too. Although I boggle at the money involved. Ludicrous really.

It’s not as bad as it seems really. Plenty of people live in the South East or Home counties rather than South Wales, and pay £1400 more a month on a mortgage rather than own a Ferrari.

That does kinda rely on you finding a job with a London magnitude wage in somewhere with cheep houses.

llama

with the length of that bonnet do you think he’s compensating for something?

timmys

with the length of that bonnet do you think he’s compensating for something?

If you look up some joyless individual made that joke two hours ago.

ell_tell
    Free Member

To be fair, isn’t motoring journalism his career? It wouldn’t make half as good an article if he leased a Kia C’eed and wrote about his ownership.

Plus I enjoy his reviews on Youtube

nealy
    Free Member

Chris “Monkey” Harris is a legend, I have an even bigger man crush on him now I know he’s a MTBer. He used to work for EVO mag (Betws y Coed Shell garage is their regular fuel stop for the EVO triangle) but now works for Drive doing youtube vids and d!cking about in flash cars in the way you’d want to do it yourself. Also even though he’s a journalist that’s his own car

packer
    Free Member

I gotta admit i like that car a lot.

Houns

Nice, rather have the TVR though

aP
    Free Member

Saw an FF coming off the Stelvio last June. Looked fantastic, sounded great too.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Saw an FF coming off the Stelvio last June. Looked fantastic, sounded great too.

I imagine coming off on the stelvio just sounds like a really long scream, and you know more about cars than me if you could identify an FF from a Kia Cee’d afterwards :p.

JoB
    Free Member

he has to turn his bike upside down to put a wheel in, so i concur with the thread title

aP
    Free Member

** sighs **
    Actually I’d prefer a FF Interceptor, TBH.

1981miked
    Free Member

K\Cal.. That pic looks like Uig Ferry terminal waiting area? Nothing constructive to add to this thread. Just looks familiar.

Oh wait a minute.. I do!

A Ferrari in anything other than a Red is not allowed! End of!

convert

Meh,

Aesthetically not a fan of the shooting brake style though I can see it makes sense practically. Wouldn’t kick it out of bed the garage obviously!

kcal

1981m… well spotted!

MTB/road trip from 2/3 years ago, Harris, Skye, Torridon. TVR not mine I hasten to add, one of the other guys..

Duffer
    Free Member

Please excuse the road bike:

Not mine, you may be surprised to learn…

Duffer
    Free Member

In fact, i’ve just found a load:

Sauce.

Considering the price of these cars, there’s some pretty awful bikes on show…

unovolo
    Free Member

That ferrari=Penis extension

What an original insight

Noticed I said ‘That’ Ferrari , not Ferraris in general.

Its all bonnet ,and just not keen on the aesthetics of it all.

Interested in a 2CV = hippie/lesbian/french.

Definetly not a hippie, born and bred in the UK, but I do like women so I must be a lesbian 😉

1981miked
    Free Member

I have impressed myself, used to deliver the fuel for the Ferry on a regular basis, sailed a good few times from there aswell.. Had many a rough sailing to Stornoway!

Nice TVR though. Always meant to ride that area but now sadly Bikeless due to financial reasons.. Hopefully get back on one later in year.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Move over Octavia VRS. STW has a new bike car.’ is closed to new replies.