Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mortgage Broker recommendations in Manchester?
  • dooosuk
    Free Member

Has anyone used and can recommend a good mortgage broker in Manchester?

Looking to buy a house at the moment and need to know how much we can borrow. I’ll have some cash from my flat sale (fingers crossed it goes through) but will be looking to release some equity out of the wifes flat to use as a deposit against the house purchase.

Thanks

tinsy
    Free Member

Don’t let them in your house… do your own homework online & contact the lender direct.

dooosuk
    Free Member

It’s not that easy to do my own research given that I need to release equity from a property we want to keep though. I looked at a couple online and they varied significantly in what they said they’d lend us.

I guess I’ll start with the bank where we have the current mortgage to see how much we can release first.

tinsy
    Free Member

That would be a decent place to start, they know you, they know your finances to certain degree.

However if that doesnt come up to scratch:-

These did help me out once when I was doing some excessive overborrowing!

The wonderful thing about these was I did it over the phone & didnt have to let a broker into my house.

http://www.themortgagebroker.co.uk/

mattrgee
    Free Member

I know a guy in Swinton who sorted out our first mortgage a couple of months ago. Top bloke. Let me know if you want his details, he’ll come to you if need be.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Matt – can you pm me his details please. Email is in my profile…or just post here. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mortgage Broker recommendations in Manchester?’ is closed to new replies.