Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • more crap on the roads?
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

just coughed up another 130 quid on a car tyre – 2nd time in 6 months! 1st one was a big ass nail, which as usual was too close to the edge to repair.

Tyre pressure warning light came on again the other day – this time theres a dirty great cut across the tread, which as usual is too long to repair safely.

going to ask for a loyalty discount next time. why can’t wagons secure their loads properly!

5thElefant
    Free Member

When I was commuting to London by motorbike I’d wear a rear out every month. But I usually had to replace them because of punctures before then. They were more than £130 too.

stumpy01

Is there an STS tyre place near you? They do a 12 month replacement guarantee, even for damage like nails, cuts, pot holes. I think even malicious damage is covered.
    They honour it as well because a bloke at work got a new tyre after wrecking one on a pothole. It’s not like one these warranties that you type of damage never quite lines up with.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Not heard of STS? Nothing worse than squaring a rear tyre off by commuting hey 5thelefant 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘more crap on the roads?’ is closed to new replies.