Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mongoose Fireball Moto review: N+1 / A+E
  • Ben_Haworth

The Mongoose Fireball Moto is ready for any dirt jumps, pump tracks or big-wheeled street riding you can throw at it.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/mongoose-fireball-moto-review/

sillyoldman

Part of the CSG news is that Mongoose will be leaving the UK market I thought?

Ben_Haworth

Possibly so yep. Grab one while you can!

sillyoldman

Sad end (in UK) for a once great brand.

explorerboy

Currently being sold for £350 on eBay at the moment… so tempting as more pump tracks go up around me AND I have europes biggest skatepark on the doorstep…

el_boufador

it’s been a bike that I’ve used – and enjoyed – a lot more than I expected it to.

Yep I can totally relate to this. I bought a Nukeproof Solum on a whim earlier in the year from CRC in one of the sales.

I love it! It has improved my pump track / jumping technique a lot. Still fairly rubbish at it overall mind you.

Another thing that I’ve found as I have got older, is that my usual XC/trail riding is not really improving any more…and if I am honest is maybe even going a bit backwards slightly in terms of speed, as I get older/slower.

The great thing about starting right at the beginning again with a different sort of riding is that there is so much scope to improve at so many new things. The mind boggles what to work on really.

20230727_072753

el_boufador

PS: Also a great way of keeping your hand, skills wise, in when the trails are all muddy and you CBA

zerocool

They’re great when you only have an hour as you can nip to the local pump track and exhaust yourself in 30-45 minutes. 

darlobiker

My LBS used to call bikes like these ‘mid-life crisis’ bikes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.