Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – May 2nd – Bank Holiday Edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

There was talk of a trip over to Mordor, but I wasn’t paying attention.

Can anybody please provide details?

perchypanther
    Free Member

One does not simply take a trip into Mordor without details.

dazh

Wine Press
    Hollingworth Lake
    OL15 0AZ

Seeing as it’s a bank holiday, can I propose a slightly earlier time of 7.30pm? This will allow us to take in Windy Hill and Blackstone Edge as well as Mordor.

Harry_the_Spider

Sounds like a plan.

binners

Not going to be able to make it tonight chaps. I shall be entertaining the Binnerettes,

Have a good ‘un!

Bregante

Not even a poster….

Standards are slipping.

binners

I know. Slacking of late on the artwork front. I am presently designing one for some fillum or other about mountain biking, that some bunch of chancers are putting on at a pub that serves pies. Can’t see the appeal myself….

dazh

Sorry guys, dunno if anyone was actually planning on going but I’m going to have to bail tonight. I’ve been away all weekend and have tons to sort out, and I’ve got no dry or clean kit left after riding 3 days running in the rain.

It’s been hosing it down here anyway and Mordor will be a bog on the top, so I would suggest saving it for a dry day. If anyone is still going I can post a route up though if people don’t know it.

mikerigby

I am free for a ride if anyone has any plans to head out somewhere. If not I will happily stay in and watch the Snooker final.

duncancallum

I’m dithering too I’m away later on in this week n could do with out re washing all my kit.

And…. I still have no transport as the love bus is still in for repair

scaled
    Free Member

i’m knackered as well, this place is a mad hoose and frankly, i’ll need a beer before 5pm

mintimperial

Sorry guys, dunno if anyone was actually planning on going but I’m going to have to bail tonight. I’ve been away all weekend and have tons to sort out, and I’ve got no dry or clean kit left after riding 3 days running in the rain.

Same here, also I’m not sure I could physically pedal a bike up a hill right now. Looks like it’ll be a nice evening after all, but I’ll be spending it on my sofa doing some serious **** all.

Harry_the_Spider

Ok. Let’s scrub it.

duncancallum

poor do, but probably for the best.

In an attempt to have some positives:

I have found some nice off piste stuff round great hill way which I am just piecing into a mnpr loop

edhornby

Noooo ! I’ve got a lift sorted and a pass out??!!

edhornby

I’m still going out in the Spiritual Home; any joiners welcome to get lost with me due to my abysmal nav, usual time place if you do

tthew

And as a special kind of booby prize, edhornby now gets to do DIY instead. 😆 He lies to me.

Shame, was looking forward to it, but I do have quite a serious case of Bad Cat Aids, so possibly not bad thing.

edhornby

The painting stuff is in the kitchen, the bike is ready… Don’t make me do the diy

mikerigby

Sorry Edhornby, I am nearly tempted to go out but my backside has landed in the chair and my dinner is in the oven. A Church Inn ride would have been very convenient for me too.

duncancallum

im on the vino………

The below I feel may be lacking

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzWRYr-b_Y[/video]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – May 2nd – Bank Holiday Edition’ is closed to new replies.