Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MIAS Level 2
  • Denno17
    Free Member

Looking to do it in January. what will i be expected to do or is there anything i need to prepare for?

Your advice please..

psling
    Free Member

look here

You will be required to provide a log of your riding experience especially with regard to organising, managing, leading groups. Remember that the course is to learn how to manage and lead groups, not just about fitness and riding skills (although a certain level of riding skill will need to be demonstrated).

Enjoy it 🙂

Gravy
    Free Member

Denno, have a look at above link. Dave is a great bloke and I think he has some places going later this month. Hope this helps.

jedi

i did mias l2 and ctc

andy7t2
    Free Member

did this a few years ago

think there was a simple written test 5 simple questions about biking and maintenance, a bit of maintenance, map reading and leading groups. when i did it they did a days training followed by a day assessment, you will need some bike skills but more about keeping a group safe and what to do in emergencies

hope this helps

Denno17
    Free Member

Thanks for thw information guys. Got to start looking to do something, the company i work for have just announced more job cuts before chrimbo. ho ho ho merry christmas 😯

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MIAS Level 2’ is closed to new replies.