Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Merlin, CRC and Wiggle – I will be using them again
  • solarider
    Free Member

Ordered lots of stuff lately.

All in stock at a decent price and arrived on time.

One product broke and they handled the warranty really well.

Just saying……..credit where it is due in the festive season.

mattsccm
    Free Member

CRC very good to me this week.
    OEM chain didn’t have funny breakable link. Not their fault but they sent me 2 SRAM quick links by 1st class. Next day arrival

fd3chris
    Free Member

All three aren’t a scratch on dave hinde tho…..

thetallman
    Free Member

a scratch on dave’s hinde

How I wish I hadn’t read that 🙁

mcnultycop

Props to the above, and bike-discount.de, alltricks, canyon and bird for recent mail orders from me.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Unlike that other poster on here I’ll be using all 3 of them again.. 😀

jaylittle
    Free Member

Merlin were spot on when my reverb developed a fault.

fd3chris
    Free Member

I think John from Shorelines deserves a mention as I’ve used him quite a few times and he’s always been spot on. It doesn’t hurt that he only sells really nice top end stuff!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Used to have hassles with CRC over delivery taking forever, and made the mistake of using next day delivery once which actually means it takes longer for them to ship it, just the next day is the postage they use once shipped.

However price means I still use them and they have got better. Still never next day. Usually allow 3.

I just use whatever really, although I tend to avoid the smaller generic online shops as I can never trust what they say is in stock actually is in stock. A lot of them hold little or no stock and just quote what their distributor tells them, but I’ve been hit a number of times with “oh sorry, it’s actually not in stock and we won’t get them for N weeks/months”. If CRC say it’s in stock, then it pretty much should be as it’s in their warehouse.

For something absolutely next day I’ll pay up and go to an LBS who actually have it in their hands.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Merlin, CRC and Wiggle – I will be using them again’ is closed to new replies.