Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Match of the Day iPlayer
  • jimmy

Is MOTD ever available on iPlayer? Was wanting to see Everton vs Spurs but its not available but never tried before to know if thats usual or not…

brakes
    Free Member

don't think so, only the Championship games available
    MOTD is repeated on Sunday morning

jimmy

MOTD2….

i_am_JC
    Free Member

Apologies if this is a bit messy!

Link

Hopefully that's a link to Virgin Media where you can watch highlights of all the Premier league games from this weekend. There's about 5mins of footage from each game.

marcher
    Free Member

The deal the bbc have with sky is limited to them showing it after 10pm the same day + no deal to show it online.

BigJohn

All this miss the unmissable is frustrating. It seems the only programmes I ever want to watch again are mysteriously absent, usually due to licensing issues. However the BBC are coy about admitting to this.

If I'm home on Saturday afternoon, I like to tune into Radio WM on the web to listen to the Villa commentary. Sometimes its there, sometimes not and you can never find out beforehand.

Smudger666

IIRC you can watch MOTD online through iplayer at the same time as it is broadcast, but not at other times – obviously thats no use if you want to watch it on a sunday morning, but handy if travelling by train at 10.30pm on a saturday night 😕

singletracksurfer

yeah, Virgin media is where I watch it – annoying they show the score tho. Like watching Championship highlights where the commentator ruins it by saying whats just about to happen. aaarrggghhh.

Need one of those fancy things that records the tv – I seem to have gone backwards with technology.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Match of the Day iPlayer’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM