Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Map of UK trail centre locations?
  • bowglie

I’m currently over in part of the Alps that doesn’t see many UK visitors. I’ve was chatting with other (non Brit) guests about UK trail centres and there’s been a lot of interest. Maybe a lack of publicity, but a couple of people thought trail centres are only in Scotland – I was trying to explain that there are quite a lot spread throughout the UK.

I’ve had a quick look online to try and find a map of the UK that shows the locations of the trail centres, but can’t find anything. If anyone on here knows a link to website with a map, could you let me know please?

TIA

aroyalnit
    Free Member

http://www.mtbtrails.info/Trail_main_page.aspx – just take away all options but ‘Trail Centre’

wanmankylung
    Free Member

That map is guff. It’s missing Inners and Ae for a start.

scottfitz
    Free Member

wanmankylung – Member

This one is much better!!

http://www.ibikeride.com/

hambl90
    Free Member

Check on one of the mtb mags websites, I know one of them did a booklet that came with their mag so they may have info on their web.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Try the trailforks app, downloaded it earlier, seems pretty good, there are a few omissions though, but lots that aren’t on other sites

nickjb
    Free Member

2 in Wales. Thought there were more. That second ibikeride link is better for numbers but the location markers are quite a way out for some

ThePinkster

Not a map as such but MoreDirt.com used to be pretty good for finding info out about trails in the UK.

Not used it for a while myself though so no idea how up to date it is.

bigmick25
    Free Member
    mikejd

Looks like an opportunity for someone…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Map of UK trail centre locations?’ is closed to new replies.