Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 410 total)
  • Manchester's Police doing what the Met are scared of doing!
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oscillate Wildly please tell you’re only 13…….I can’t cope with the thought that you might be a grown man.

RichPenny
    Free Member

If however, they were looters/arsonists (but why were they on bikes? )

I heard snippets on the radio saying that people on bikes were arriving on scene then directing the looters to other areas. Perhaps it’s related to that? I’m not a big fan of summary justice being dished out to people but I can understand why riot police are toughening their stance a bit.

oldnpastit

I’m sure I read somewhere that the looters use guys on bikes to find out where the police are, signaling back with mobile phones.

If so, there’s also a good chance that those bikes were stolen in the first place.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Thanks to the tip guys……..I’ll avoid riding my bike through Croydon for a few days.

maxray
    Free Member

Think I’ll stay here if it’s all the same to you. Sorry to dissapoint, but quite frankly, who are you to tell me what to do?

I said I wished you would, not demanded you do 🙂 perfect example of your inability to compute info correctly!

hora
    Free Member

Do you people actually go to bed? How do you prepare for your day of work ahead? 😕

maxray
    Free Member

I’m just preparing for a day at the test match, yay! 🙂 right.. picnic to make…

hora
    Free Member

Hope the weathers good 🙂

M6TTF
    Free Member

I think the answer is for the righteous members on here to be put a room with these thugs so they can bore them to death pointing out the error of their ways

philconsequence
    Free Member

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 410 total)

The topic ‘Manchester's Police doing what the Met are scared of doing!’ is closed to new replies.