Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Manchester assault
  • rudebwoy
    Free Member

This was a horrific attack on a young boy, two months later its made public,the police claim they were waiting for forensics…..

The first 24 hrs are crucial, witnesses,etc, that it happened in broad daylight in a busy shopping area, do you think commercial considerations have affected this case.

I know for sure where i live there was a sex attacker who struck three times, but there was no press at the time, it was when the college was eagerly selling itself to prospective students….

He has since been jailed, but people were generally unaware that he was committing these acts at the time….

justatheory
    Free Member

Horrific attack. I don’t think commercial considerations would’ve been a factor.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Seems along delay but i doubt the store had a say as it is hardly their fault it happened and i doubt the police would have listened

rudebwoy
    Free Member

It would not be one store– the arndale centre, you could not think of more adverse image than that would have conjured at the time, that aside what could the delay have been for????

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It would not be one store– the arndale centre, you could not think of more adverse image than that would have conjured at the time, that aside what could the delay have been for????

Posting up photos of two child rapists is a big risk, remember the vigilantes targeting pediatricians a few years back because someone at at red top didn’t know the difference? I suspect there’s some sleepless nights at the moment in GMP hoping the accused (or anyone unlucky enough to resemble them in a grainy CCTV image) doesn’t get delivered to the police in a body bag. Is supect it’s taken 2 months to:

a) be absolutely 100% sure of the case and evidence
    b) have tried absolutely everything else to find them

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Manchester assault’ is closed to new replies.