• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • mag downloading issues
  • northshoreniall

Hi guys, I am having issues trying download from archive, managed fine yesterday but now keep getting “504 gateway timeout error”. What am I doing wrong? It doesn’t seem to be related to any particular issue or format – it’s happening whichever I try. I had this issue previously but it sorted self out and has reappeared again today.

Drac

504 is usually something along the lines of server issue out of your control. I’ve tested it and have the same error so I’ll raise it with the IT guys.

Very sorry that we are having issues and you can’t get access but we’ll get it sorted.

northshoreniall

No worries chief, cheers for prompt reply. Was wondering if was this end as router being bit shitty lately, or the new laptop. Cheers, Niall

Tom
    Free Member

A 504 error is a backend error on the server. In this case one of our servers delivering premier content has had some technical problems. It is being looked at and will hopefully be back soon. Apologies for the inconvenience. In the meantime if you need anything urgently you could try emailing me.

meehaja
    Free Member

I thought it was my fault as I subscribed this weekend and couldn’t get it to work! Thanks for saving me an email Niall!

monza51071

Any news on downloading issue’s. Just tried but still does not download!

Tom
    Free Member

There has been a hardware failure and we’re just swapping some things around. It won’t be too long hopefully.

Tom
    Free Member

It should all be back working now. Your DNS might take a short time to update. Thanks for your patience!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mag downloading issues’ is closed to new replies.