Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Madison Addict Jacket (size question)
  • shaungero
    Free Member

HI,
    Im just about to order a Madison addict jacket online but as I just rang the store to check if they are in stock he said they are a bit on the smaller side. I seem to be a medium in everything so should i stay medium or go up to a large?
    Cheers Shaun

robdob
    Free Member

I’ve got 3 Madison jackets and they all fit the same as my normal clothes ie I normally take a large and the large Madison stuff fits nicely.

ceepers

i just got this jacket. its really good value! i’m a small in everything and small in this. im 5’6 and 10.5 stone fit is good, its a slim fit and i wouldnt want the arms any shorter but glad i didnt go a size up

shaungero
    Free Member

Cheers Guys,
    it does seem like good value and the non baggy fit sounds good. Ill get a medium on its way. worst case i will just need to return it.

jamesfts
    Free Member

Great jackets – you won’t be disappointed for the price.

Fit wise, the only thing I’d say is they’re a bit short in the arm.

I usually fit between a med and large so went for the large after being told the above, though the large is a little on the baggy side I think the a med would have been a bit too short in the arms and possibly body too.

coogan
    Free Member

Oh, this is good to read! Want to order one and usual land between small or medium. I was going to go medium as my Endura jacket is a medium and fits great.

ceepers – how you find the arms length, so the same height, if a wee bit slimmer, than me.

ceepers

The arms are on the short threshold of just right. Any shorter and they’d be too short, I could live with them being a tiny bit longer. I like the cut on the body of the small though, it’s slim but not “xc” I’ve just used an old Patagonia shell before which always felt super baggy across the front whilst on the bike whereas the cut of the addict is perfect.

I spent 3 hours doing a skills course in the rain on Monday and was perfectly comfortable with the addict and a medium thickness base layer underneath.

The Madison addict shorts are great too!

jamesfts
    Free Member

The Madison addict shorts are great too!

+1 great combo.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Madison Addict Jacket (size question)’ is closed to new replies.