Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Made of Stone
  • gordimhor

What an excellent film. Really enjoyed that specially comparing the younger band members to their current selves. It’s on 4+1 now.

jamj1974

Brilliant film. I like the rehearsals best!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A great insight into a great comeback, just a shame I managed to miss all of it! All that time working in Warrington and I missed it, I reckon there was an album in the van somewhere that would have got me a ticket!

Any news on any more touring, there was talk of another album but it’s all gone very quiet.

If you can find it the Shane Meadows interview that Zoe Ball did standing in for Kermode and Mayo is great, really touches on how he was completely inside the whole process.

jamj1974

Wouldn’t like to gamble on the album actually being delivered… My biggest hope is that they actually built bridges and if so stay friends. The integrity of friendship is more important than the music for me – means you are aeeing something ‘real’…

gordimhor

warton
    Free Member

watched the start of it, have recorded it. Remi’s drumming on the waterfall rehearsal was a thing of beauty!

stanfree
    Free Member

I’m a massive Roses fan but thought the documentary was a big let down. For the amount of Gigs Shane Meadows went too the actual live coverage was really poor. Too much of him sat in his car not really saying much. Remi’s drumming was superb though.
    I cant see them coming out with anything new either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Made of Stone’ is closed to new replies.