Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • Looks that bug you
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Page 2 and no mention of Adrian Chiles?

chewkw
    Free Member

The “social engineering” type … No Sherlock I can see you coming miles away. 🙄

ads678

Adrian Chile’s doesn’t really ha e a look though. He’s just dull as ****.

Donald Trump has a face that just begs to be punched and so does that brexit ukip **** that’s not actually in power but gets shit loads of air time like he’s really important. ****!

brakes
    Free Member

but worse is shoes with long toes. Who the F thought that was a good design theme? FFS! It looks bloody ridiculous. And then the shops are now mostly full of said long shoes, which makes shopping a nightmare.

agreed, especially if you’re under 6ft.

piemonster

All Goths

Of the late 20th Century and onwards variety.

piemonster

Oh, and office dress codes. In particular ones with no customer contact.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Never got the whole Glenn close thing in fatal attraction.

You’d have to be married to rose west or some such munter to find yourself being seduced by Glenn close.

Can’t condone racism or violence and I dont know if he still sports it, but will.i.am’s side-parted Afro never failed to gennerate an irrational urge to ‘re-balance’ it with something sharp and heavy…like an axe!

ads678

but worse is shoes with long toes. Who the F thought that was a good design theme? FFS! It looks bloody ridiculous. And then the shops are now mostly full of said long shoes, which makes shopping a nightmare

It’s for the wimminz innit. They love men with big feet for some reason…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Gove.
    IDS
    Grayling
    Bob Geldof.
    Trump.
    Jeremy Hunt.
    A bloke who works in Morrisons near us.

There’ll be loads more.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

denim skirts.

Feather boas.

The over done makeup of punks, especially ‘mary’ from eastenders, circa 1985.

Squinty eyes.

5plusn8
    Free Member

It is a shame that a sad thread about using appearances to make judgements about people is still running whilst the joke threads set up to take the piss have been closed. I don’t know why.
    I don’t expect nor want this thread closed, just disappointed that the light hearted ones were not allowed to run.

jimjam
    Free Member

piemonster – Member

All Goths

Of the late 20th Century and onwards variety.

Even sexy female ones?

CountZero

The only people who’s appearance really gets to me, and also happen to be thoroughly reprehensible and induce an entirely rational desire to punch them repeatedly in the face are Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and Kim Il Jong.

cranberry
    Free Member

Ripped trousers as a fashion thing on young women – I have to resist the urge to give them 50 pence for a hot cup of tea – “hope you aren’t homeless for long, love”.

sirromj

Anyone else read the first page in the style of points of view letter readers?

skolt
    Free Member

10 year old kids wearing Nirvana T-shirts – “what’s Nirvana?”

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have an un-nerving dislike for folks that wear anything like this;

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

@5plusn8

Have to agree that the other threads were rather good.

But, I don’t think that anyone’s making judgements about people based on their appearance.

It’s all about bizarre and irrational subjective aesthetic annoyances.

In fact, the reference to denim skirts makes me re-examine my own beliefs concerning gender based stereotypes.

It was drummed into us from an early age that the chix of this world would have the upper hand when it comes to fashion/ style.

Obviously not!

garage-dweller

Makes mental note not to be seen by bikebuoy in cycling slogan t-shirts…

Ultra skinny trousers that don’t reach the ankles on men and expose excess sock.

Having the physique of a modestly fit hippo may influence my judgement.

Poopscoop

Yes, that Toffie or whatever her name is on I’m a celebrity at the moment!

Eyes too wide apart, head looks like it’s been sat on and squished, mouth as wide as the Cheshire cat’s.

flashinthepan
    Free Member

Looks that bug me? Any of the ‘Rap’ poses, examples below. Makes you like like a ****t. Or maybe I’m just old

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Those stones washed denim boot cut jeans that’re normally worn by men with chunky thighs and a woman’s arse. A pair of Converse All Stars completes the look.

senorj

Popular look that ,in South Cumbria. 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Google are going to have a field day with peeking into my search history after this, it’s ok it’s fairly tame but the picture I’m about to post is similar to the image of the girls I saw last summer (natch) except… the dresses were almost non existent and see through, yea.. so you could see thier pants.. and the shoes they wore were crane like heels about 5” stiletto types.. the place was Regents Canal near Camden Lock and at first I thought it a photo shoot.. Due to the nature of the see thoroughness my inner Victor Meldrew kicked in in my head and I wanted to shout “put some bloody clothes on” but the crowd of lads following them was 20 deep and they would never of heard anything I shouted..

slowoldman

You no rike harajuku?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is that what it is? So it has a name n’all?

Jeeze.

Nah, it’s not my thing at all.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Popular look that ,in South Cumbria.

Replace the Converse with a pair of brown leather shoes with pointy toes, and you’ve got NFYFCs best dressed of 2017.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Skinny blue trousers with brown leather shoes.

Females with the permapout, liquorice strip eyebrows and Primark aviators nestled in bleached hair.

BillMC

Michael Gove
    Stephen Crabb
    Gideon Osborne

mjsmke

Skinny jeans.
    Fake eyebrows.
    Fake tan.
    Tracksuit and sportswear when not actually participating in sport.
    Hipsters.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Skinny jeans.
    Fake eyebrows.
    Fake tan.
    Tracksuit and sportswear when not actually participating in sport.
    Hipsters.

How do you manage to leave the house?!?!

shadowrider
    Free Member

Any female with drawn on eyebrows, I really do not understand why you would do this.

slowoldman

Ripped jeans. Didn’t like it the first time round either.

vickypea
    Free Member

I’m not keen on yellow polyester trousers worn slightly too short with beige socks and black patent leather pointy shoes, worn with a green and purple checked shirt and a paisley tie.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I hate the look of any guys who just try too hard. Guy in front of me in supermarket queue the other day wearing tight jeans and shoes with no socks. I was incandescent with rage.

pondo

The “crotch of your jeans around your knees with your arse out” look. I don’t care who you are, I invoke the gods to deliver a painful end.

perditus
    Free Member

Ambleside high street mountaineer.

Skinny jeans on older men – especially those sporting their beer gut.

slowoldman

Ambleside high street mountaineer.

Ha, I remember a middle aged Japanese guy strolling along in Chamonix resplendent in brand spanking new alpine kit. I doubt he got beyond the Bar Nash.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

nose piercings

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Tucking your T shirt in your jeans, a blast back to that shit place the 80s.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘Looks that bug you’ is closed to new replies.