Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Look what has just turned up in my office :) (New bike and rodie contents)
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Looking forward to putting pedals and bottle cage on it at dinnertime 🙂 and getting out on a ride with one evening this week 🙂

RS4KEV

office far too tidy to be considered a proper work space. get out on that bike 🙂

cp

indeed, how tidy is that desk??! You just look at buying bikes all day 🙂

wwaswas

good grief, does no-one in your work place own anything that needs to be in/under their desks?

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

That’s a lovely shade of blue.

radoggair
    Free Member

nice,
    change the seat though. They are uncomfortable and ugly

Tiger6791

Chairs don’t match.

Epic workplace karma fail

bazzer
    Free Member

Had mine a little over a month now and love it 🙂 I know other people say there are better bikes. This my first road bike since I was a kid, so to me its a rocket ship 🙂

Doing my first 100mile Sportive on Sunday, looking forward to it 🙂

Bazzer

oldgit
    Free Member

Suffolk council?

tonyg2003

Hope you don’t get a puncture on your first ride – you’ll ruin that lovely white bar tape

Damn that’s a clean desk

ChrisS
    Free Member

I’ve got one and hardly ride it at all, for some reason it seems to be the most uncomfortable bike I’ve ever owned 🙁 After about 45 mins my hands go numb, then my neck starts aching and finally my back starts aching. Can’t manage more than about 90 mins before I have to stop. It must be something about the riding position but I can’t work out what. It’s the correct size frame for my height and I’ve played around raising the bars and moving the saddle forward but to no avail…. Which is a shame as they seem to be excellent value for money.

flip
    Free Member

You must be really tall 😐

White tyres??? what was you thinking…

ChrisS
    Free Member

Disposable latex gloves will keep your hands clean when fixing mechanicals…

oldgit
    Free Member

Please don’t wear latex gloves when carrying out roadside repairs.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’ve got one and hardly ride it at all, for some reason it seems to be the most uncomfortable bike I’ve ever owned After about 45 mins my hands go numb, then my neck starts aching and finally my back starts aching. Can’t manage more than about 90 mins before I have to stop. It must be something about the riding position but I can’t work out what. It’s the correct size frame for my height and I’ve played around raising the bars and moving the saddle forward but to no avail…. Which is a shame as they seem to be excellent value for money.

I got a 2nd hand one last week. Looks similar to that one except mine has fulcrum wheels and red tires. I got an XL cos Im 6ft2. The tope tube/stem felt really long so Ive put a 90mm stem on it and it feels perfect.

I like it alot

ChrisS
    Free Member

I’m 6ft1 and got a large with a 100cm stem.

What’s wrong with latex gloves? Seem to recall a long thread on here about what people carry when riding their road bikes and they were a popular option?

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Mines is exactly the same, exceptions being black stem and tyres. Couldn’t live with the white sidewalls. Had a first ride on it last night, low weight is immediately apparent, more comfortable position than my Cannondale R600 and about 3.5lbs lighter.

rOcKeTdOg

Latex (blue nitrile actually) are excellent, but remind me of work

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Look what has just turned up in my office :) (New bike and rodie contents)’ is closed to new replies.