Long Leg Waterproof Commuting Trousers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Long Leg Waterproof Commuting Trousers
  • wombat

Are there any waterproof overtrousers available which will fit someone who is tallish and slimmish?

I need the overtrouser equivalent of a 32″/33″ waist & 34″ leg which will fit over a pair of suit trousers.

All the ones I’ve tried so far only come in s/m/l/xl sizing so for me to get a long enough leg (34″ inseam) I end up with a waistband which would go round me twice (possibly a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea).

Premier Icon nwmlarge
    Subscriber

I wouldn’t bother it will be uncomfortable, Roll the trousers up in your bag and wear waterproof shorts.

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

Surely army goretex will come in every size possible?

ton

berghaus deluge

RAF surplus Gore Tex. I’ve got some that are a good fit for my 32″ waist/36″ leg

wombat

Thanks folks, will check out my local army surplus emporium.

Unfortunately changing out of the suit trousers isn’t really practical as I’m doing a number of short (1 to 2 mile) journeys between sites/offices during the day so just want something I can quickly pull on over my regular clothes if its raining so I don’t have to spend much of the day in wet trousers.

Premier Icon cloudnine
    Subscriber

Army surplus goretex trousers.. search on eBay for required colour or camo pattern and come in a combination of various sizes / leg length

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.