• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ctk.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lockerpods- any experience?
  • ctk
    Free Member

lockerpods

Was thinking about one of these for the drive alongside my house, anyone got any experience?

Pros: big, secure

Cons: might look a bit silly in situ, pricey (£570 incl VAT)

Alternative is to get a cheapo shed for £200 and a wall anchor but upkeep and security makes me think I’d end up regretting el cheapo option.

(Asgard is not possible as my drive has a slight incline)

(My bikes are not worth that much,£500-£600 total, pricey bikes kept inside :wink:)

benp1

If your bikes are only worth 500-600 total, why not just buy a shed, then it has dual use?

ctk
    Free Member

Ah well I’ve ordered one! Couldn’t quite find the right shed and I sold some stuff on ebay so took the plunge. Pretty sure its going to look ridiculous next to my house but hopefully it functions well.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well if it’s alongside your house it probably tells me there is something interesting inside it 😉

GrahamS

If it looks ridiculous you could always build a small lean-to shed around it to disguise it.

ctk
    Free Member

Yes I probably should have STWed up and built a shed. But this thing solves the problem in a stroke.

They said it’d take three weeks to arrive but I got a phone call today and it’ll be delivered tomorrow! Between 8am and 6pm…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lockerpods- any experience?’ is closed to new replies.