Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Llandegla Camping
  • markiemark0
    Free Member

Are you allowed to camp in the forest? Or is there a dedicated site / area?

spyke85
    Free Member

When I asked Katy who worked there she said it’s not possible and did recommend a small campsite just down the road

steveh

As above there are no facilities at the centre itself.

spyke85
    Free Member

I wouldn’t even need facilities, I have a full blown VW camper! Be great if they offered a car park for it!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It is possible – you take a tent, set it up in the woods, then leave no trace that you have been there. Obviously take the bikes as it’s great early in the morning when no one is around to get in the way.

😉

spyke85
    Free Member

I’d struggle getting a van in between all the trees I think!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I suppose so. 😆

It’s possible to camp almost anywhere really, as long as you respect the place and take all your rubbish and stuff.

I’m sure there will be some sites nearby in the area though, it’s quite touristy. Or you could park at the bottom of the road leading up to the entrance, there’s a bit of a layby which is off the main road. No one will bother you.

spyke85
    Free Member

My usual parking place for night rides and after ride pasta!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Haha, great minds and all that. You know, I think they might be missing a trick here with no dedicated campsite, particularly in the Summer months, it’s always that busy, I’m sure they’d do a decent trade on campers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla Camping’ is closed to new replies.