Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Llandegla
  • jamj1974

Thinking of popping to Llandegla on Friday. Anything that I need to be aware off in terms of diversions, closures etc…?

Thanks,

J

Rorschach
    Free Member

I might be there…..and I’m a right t@£$%er

rOcKeTdOg

Mtbmeetup early birds queuing early?

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

All open last week

jamj1974

Thanks for the info – notsospeedydaz!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

There has been some snow but no closures. 🙂

Goldigger
    Free Member

Somebody reportedly spotted some great crested newts, now the hole site is closed.. 🙂

Goldigger
    Free Member

Anybody going to be there Thursday afternoon or Friday? I’ll be on my Tod, would be nice to tag along with someone or someone’s who knows where there going..

Rorschach
    Free Member

‘hole’.’there’.’someone’s who knows’.’where’
    I feel like I should, if just to beat you with a branch as you recite correct grammar 😉
    I’m only down the road.Might be about thursday pm for a mooch.In my defense,I’m a bit of a ****twaffle.

Goldigger
    Free Member

OK, I won’t know till Thursday morning, I’ll drop you an email.. It will take me an hour to get there from Telford..

What you riding and how fit are you?

zaskar75
    Free Member

There the weekend , a section of the red is closed, but there a diversion up hill obviously. Do think there website lists any information.

Dark-Side

I might be there Friday afternoon Goldigger if you want some company.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Rorschach,
    I’ll hopefully be there for 1pm tomorrow.. Have dropped you an email..
    Cheers

Rorschach
    Free Member

Gotta work soz 😥 Then fix bikes afterwards 😥 😥

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

We went there for the first time last Bank Holiday Monday ( in the afternoon). Amazed that apart from seeing a few folk in the first uphill bit, after passing them we didn’t see another soul for the rest of the ride. I’d heard it was always busy on weekends and holidays.

Rorschach
    Free Member

After 3 on a sunday it’s like the Mary Celeste (only the 11 toed mutant locals…hi Jeff…for company).

steve_b77
    Free Member

agent007
    Free Member

I believe the A483 has some lane closures and diversions recently, also sadly the bacon butty van we used to stop at en-route is now closed at weekends, also up at Llandegla, reports of some twigs falling onto some of the raised timber sections of trail causing problems, breeding squirrels causing closures after someone was badly injured by falling nuts, and a diversion in place due to people diverting wrongly off the trail as a result of not being properly informed of diversions and/or bad weather that were not either posted on the Llandegla website or could reasonably have been assumed by reading the BBC local weather report. Oh and to make things worse – the hard packed all weather trail centre trail has recently been lined fully with raspberry jelly to make things more bouncy for those without full suspension, and to provide a quick and tasty recovery meal for those lying face down on the trail who haven’t worn sufficient body armor whilst waiting for their mates to pick them up.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla’ is closed to new replies.