Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Linking the Monkey trail up with Stile Cop downhill?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Can it be done and if so where abouts do you turn off for Stile Cop along the Monkey? Probably going there some time in the week and would like to finally give Stile Cop a go as I keep saying I will and never do!

Cheers 🙂

carlos
    Free Member

The way we go is after crossing the railway turn left at the road and follow it up to a layby on the right, turn right in the layby through a green barrier, keep an eye out on the left and you'll see the end of some of the runs. There is tabletop jump just to the left of the push up track.
    HTH

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Best way is as you ride down the dark fireroad link then turn right at the gravel clearing to approach the 1st of the 2 last switchback climbs (Upper Cliff), don't go up the singletrack climb on the Monkey but follow the fireroad up to the metal barrier by the road at Beau Old Park, turn left then follow the doubletrack fireroad adjacent to the road up to Style Cop crossroads.

neilb67
    Free Member

I think you can get to Stile Cop from the top of the climb where the seat is with the bikerack. If you sit in the seat then Stile Cop is right behind you.

_tom_
    Free Member

I think you can get to Stile Cop from the top of the climb where the seat is with the bikerack. If you sit in the seat then Stile Cop is right behind you.

Can anyone verify this? If so it seems like a good place to get to it, I don't know the chase at all apart from the monkey so I don't fancy getting lost!

carlos
    Free Member

yes, sort of.
    right behind you = through the trees over a couple of fallen trees and down the slope to the double track/fire road and your at the point I described earlier

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Linking the Monkey trail up with Stile Cop downhill?’ is closed to new replies.